Blog Comments

For ppl like me who have not seen ROH, Austin Aeries is a new guy..n it is so interesting for me to see what he can do with every one..be it Joe (already seen how gr8 they cna be in the ring), Roode (seen again), Aj, Kurt, Storm, Daniels, Hardy, RVD n every other guy on TNA who's main event material..

that's where TNA did a gr8 job in putting the title on Aeries....

Every match n every opponent he faces will have many expectations...
    Just finished watching HardCore Justice & I'd like to see Aries vs. A.J. in the main event of BFG. Just to see what type of moves those two would pull out of their respective hats. Or see Aries face the ultimate wrestling test in Angle.
    Great blog bro! I like your point about Storm/Roode. I think this feud is to that point where it doesn't need the championship on the line. If they just did it as a pure grudge match, there would be no telling who would win. Plus I like the idea of Aries vs Angle at BFG, then again, I would love the idea of Aries vs Joe at BFG Great blog! keep it up!
    Love the idea bro and you have some very solid logic behind your thinking. They definately should keep it close. But remember, After Hardcore Justice last year, they knocked it down to the top 4 to battle it out during impact (round robin style) until they had the final at No Surrender. Expect this to be the same this year. I think it would be wise of them to keep the top 6 (Say Storm, Angle, Joe, Bully, Anderson, and RVD/Hardy) so they could incorporate a little more suspense and quality matches, culminating in the No Surrender PPV being a 3 way dance for the #1 spot. But by knocking out the bottem 6, it frees up AJ and Daniels to finish their story (HOPEFULLY), Magnus, Hardy/RVD, and Pope for the TV title, and Robbie E to get back into the tag division with "Bigger" Rob.

I do like the idea of Angle vs. Aries at BFG, although I am a much bigger fan of Joe/Aries. However, I will give you the fact that Joe has a bit more time under his belt to make that match at a Genesis, Turning Point, or Final Resolution. Either way, I liked the blog and I am very please to see how well thought out you made this blog.

DRG
    great read!

My thoughts, it is just an idea doubt that is the way tna is going. However they seem to keep the main storylines about AJ styles which makes sense. He is after all on of the faces of the company. I would like to see aj win the ladder match. A couple more wins after that and he is in the top 4. How awesome could Aries vs Styles at BFG be.

Really though, storm , styles ,angle bully ray (if he stays in tna....which I think he might be crazy not to) pope , magnus ect ect any of them vs aries or roode will deliver at bfg.

You are correct in my opinion about passing the belt around. They don't have to give it to aries for a year. However let him have until bfg at least.
    You my friend have an awesome vision. I can seriously see ALL that you've stated actually happening. Hell, there's no doubt in my mind, seeing A.A/Angle would be insane.
    Thanks for the read, good blog.
    samoa joe to win
    i see joe vs aries at BFG
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.