Blog Comments

ABout aces and eights I have a strange feeling...

I feel two people are controlling aces and eights..n those TWO will be JAMES STORM and BOBBY ROODE...the BEER MONEY INC !!!

BMI was a part of Fortune. But there they were mid carders..now how about them being main event team that is running a deadly faction??
    Good blog bro. count me in as a frequent reader.
    Seems obvious that Wes Brisco will be part of the Aces and Eights storyline. They should be having him on the show more so that people will remember him during the reveal.

Also, Chavo Guerrero's timing would've worked out well. He just happens to show up when the Aces and Eights start heating up. Plus, he's not been attacked yet. It'd be a great way to put him over.

How about Joey Ryan? He's another guy who's been invading TNA. He'd fit nicely even though he's not exactly the same style.
    As long as it is not Eric Bischoff behind Aces+Eights i am not to bothered.Personally i'am leaning towards Bully Ray as the leader of the faction however if it was Double J would it really be such a bad thing.He has been off screen for quite a while plus i always liked him as a heel.Some of TNAs best work was when he was running the company before Dixe hired Hogan and Co.

Thank God the AJ/Claire Lynch storyline is soon to be over.I just hope that Kaz and Daniels do not fall off our screens.

Good blog and keep up the good work.Its is nice seeing more people blog about TNA as they are on the up
    ..logical choices for aces and eights would be Jarrett or Bischoff. I could honestly see them having Brooke Hogan being behind it.

Other choices perhaps Samoa Joe. Maybe they were the ninjas that kidnapped him. If Bully Ray stays maybe him as well
    I enjoyed your blog there! I can see your point on the Aces and Eights story: even I am starting to see lag points in it here and there. But I still enjoy following it because (1) I'm a sucker for a good faction - something WWE doesn't have right now. Plus I'm digging the informal, biker gang look for the group.. and (2) I'm excited to see who the guys behind the masks are. Not as much as the whole "who's behind them?" factor as I'm just interested in seeing who will be new additions to the IMPACT roster.

As far as Bobby Roode, I'm happy with him too... he seems to sell the "incredulous loser who is finally coming to terms with reality" bit very well... but I'm worried that he may fall off the IMPACT radar after this... he was a great heel champion, but now what will he do? I think TNA may be considering this - since they actually had him kind of "address" that on TV.

And with the Lynch storyline, I never really had high hopes for it... it was fine for me when it was just Dixie, AJ, Kaz and Daniels, but with her jumping in, the ship kind of sank for me. On the plus side, the match from this past episode - the one with the paternity test stipulation - was one of my favorite matches between the Phenomenal One and the Fallen Angel. Hopefully the storyline will end soon and we can focus more on the awesomeness that is AJ and Daniels. That and I want to see exactly what the deal is between Kazarian and Daniels...
    Hey, thanks for the plug. I appreciate it. It looks as though I will be in good company if you keep your TNA blogs going.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.