Blog Comments

Going with only 5 you're going to leave some names off the list, but still very good.
    I'd have Jeff Hardy a lot lower on the list. Other than a world title reign he hasn't done much of anything memorable. I'd probably put him at 5. Christian at 2 w/Kim at 3 and 3-D at 4. Obviously w/Kurt at #1. Why those rankings? Christian was really the first big name singles who jumped from WWE to TNA. Yea, Jeff did have a little run, but it was about as long as a cup of coffee. Jeff took a 1-3 years off at that time.Christian was literally on their last ppv joining TNA. Winning world titles, main eventing virtually all ppvs except his role made a big change when Kurt arrived. Christian won multiple world titles, led several factions, top heel in the company while Jeff was gone.

Why Gail Kim over 3-D? She helped the Knockouts division and led it from the start. Her, BP, and Kong really took the knockouts division to its highest of heights. She was the face of the division til she left.

Team 3-D added made the tag team division more legit, but it was pretty good before they got there. When you talk about Triple X, Naturals, Team Canada, AMW, and so on. Wasn't a women's division when Gail arrived and the world title picture was very thin. No slap in the face to Jarrett, Rhino, or Raven, but us TNA fans thought that the X-Division title had the most prestige in the company. That is why I say, they are ahead of 3-D and why I have them ranked the way I do. Nice blog!
    I'm not sure if I would have chosen Jeff Hardy to win in hindsight, but I will say I predicted Samoa Joe to win based on what I want to see. Wishful thinking, I guess.
    Dang you were so close to being direct on
    I think Joe will end up facing Magnus at BFG. I see Storm vs Aries at BFG unfortunately. Much rather see Joe or Bully.

Aries wins obviously.
    I agree with most of your predictions asides from RVD and the main event. I see Magnus winning, and I see Aries winning. Good blog. Keep it up
    Bully Ray should certainly stay because I believe he will be a world champion soon. At least, he should be. I doubt Devon will get a push anywhere unless he is in a tag team again with Bubba as the Dudleyz in WWE. I was shocked when TNA put the title on Devon.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.