Blog Comments

Just a wild thought: I feel like either daniels/Kaz or Styles/Angle will turn out as Leaders of A&Es... I know it may not be a possibility....

The best possibility is Bully ray with the help of Twisted Monster abyss...Though Jarett makes sense....I do not want to see another Jarett Vs Sting thing...
    How is Ace's and 8's a dead storyline? I totally disagree. They've done the majority of the storyline great. Yeah the AA vss Luke Gallows match was kinda whack, but for the most part they've done this one great. I think there are so many possibilities of who turns/debuts/returns.

Yeah it would make sense that Bully Ray be the leader. (Kinda a let down though)
    It would be shocking if Sting was (but tbh it's not cause Sting is a shit ass heel. Sting as a heel is no good. Wasn't in WcW or earlier in TNA, and with his in ring limitability he'd be a garbage heel)
    Eric Bischoff is kinda wild card guess but it would make sense
    Jeff Jarret would make A LOT of sense. But are we really wanting to see ANOTHER "I want my company back" storyline? Plus a Sting/Jarrett match at Lockdown. But out of everybody Jeff Jarrett makes the most sense. He's been gone for almost a year now. He was royal screwed out of the first spot in the TNA Hall of Fame. Yeah Double J makes sense
    Matt Morgan after they showed a clip of him two weeks on Impact, I can only wonder if that means anything now that he's signed with TNA.
    I agree that this is a very unpredictable card. Other than Zema Ion, I really don't know who's going to win or what's going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom Menace
    Since no one else has I guess, I guess I have to. If anyone is going to do a list like this(that I agree with) you've got to include Jeff Jarrett!!!!! Here's why....After the demise of WCW & knowing that he'd never rise above another joke IC title run in WWF/E, Jeff did something totally amazing...he created TNA! I have never eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever(quote Chris Jericho) been a Jeff Jarrett fan but thanks to him we have TNA, an alternative to WWE. is it better than WWE...uh, no but who's to say that WWE is the best product. Does TNA make alot of the same dumb ass mistakes that WWE makes...uh, yup!! They've also had some awesome talents that they allowed to just walk away heres a few names..Petey Williams, Monty Brown, Ron Killings, Rhino, Homicide & up until recently Matt Morgan. WWE has let some solid talent slip away themselves, Kurt Angle no more needs to be said. Has TNA under utilized some great performers, uh....yes...Samoa Joe! So has WWE JoMo, Drew, Joe Henning & a few hundred others. But I've gotten away from my point...if Jeff hadn't taken the chance we would all be full fledge card carrying members of Vince's Kiss My Ass Club!!! So I for one say thanks Double J, I may have never been a fan of your character but I apprieciate what you've given the industry...much respect!
    If Jarret's company didn't make it as it has, another would have. I believe in an alternate timeline where Double J didn't start or failed with TNA, ROH would have come up instead. As is said in the business, no matter what the fans will be there... even if they aren't a fan of YOUR promotion.
    Since no one else has I guess, I guess I have to. If anyone is going to do a list like this(that I agree with) you've got to include Jeff Jarrett!!!!! Here's why....After the demise of WCW & knowing that he'd never rise above another joke IC title run in WWF/E, Jeff did something totally amazing...he created TNA! I have never eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever(quote Chris Jericho) been a Jeff Jarrett fan but thanks to him we have TNA, an alternative to WWE. is it better than WWE...uh, no but who's to say that WWE is the best product. Does TNA make alot of the same dumb ass mistakes that WWE makes...uh, yup!! They've also had some awesome talents that they allowed to just walk away heres a few names..Petey Williams, Monty Brown, Ron Killings, Rhino, Homicide & up until recently Matt Morgan. WWE has let some solid talent slip away themselves, Kurt Angle no more needs to be said. Has TNA under utilized some great performers, uh....yes...Samoa Joe! So has WWE JoMo, Drew, Joe Henning & a few hundred others. But I've gotten away from my point...if Jeff hadn't taken the chance we would all be full fledge card carrying members of Vince's Kiss My Ass Club!!! So I for one say thanks Double J, I may have never been a fan of your character but I apprieciate what you've given the industry...much respect!
    I have not included Jarett because he's the founder of the TNA...
    As soon as i read the title, I know Kurt is the #1...n he should be #1..

As per my heart goes my list would be:

5. Jeff
    4. Gail Kim
    3. Team 3D
    2. Christian
    1. Kurt Angle..

Honorable Mention: Raven

But as far as Brain goes I've to give the same list as yours..because Jeff is the highest merch seller of TNA...
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.