View RSS Feed

Delirious

1. The Way I See It - Top 5 WWE-to-TNA Wrestlers

Hello, again. I'm going to do something a bit different this week. Instead of touching on the current happenings in TNA wrestling, I'm going to do a top five list. My list is going to revolve around the top five wrestlers that have jumped ship from the WWE to TNA. Now, I understand that a simple idea such as this can have many loopholes, so allow me to fix them:

1.) I'm not including ...
    Tags: hardy, jeff, kurt, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Way I See It - No Surrender

Hey, guys. I've been trying to post my blog once a week. My reads and comments have declined sharply, so that must mean my blogs are starting to suck. I'm not fazed because I enjoy writing them. So, I'm back once again and this time, my topic remains TNA, but I'm going to touch on No Surrender, as well as a few other random tidbits. I'm going to start with my predictions for the event. I hope you ...
  3. The Way I See It - Why Team 3D Should Stay in TNA

I have another TNA oriented blog for all of you to enjoy! This week, I'm going to touch on why I think Bully Ray and Devon should stay in TNA wrestling. I hope you guys enjoy!

-----

As far as I know, Team 3D has yet to renew their contracts with TNA. If they have already renewed, then this blog is meaningless. If they haven't, they need to sit back and consider the situation ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.