View RSS Feed

Delirious

1. The Way I See It - Gut Check, TNA Impact, etc.

Hi, guys! I'm back for another edition of The Way I See It. My biggest struggle is deciding exactly what I want to do with this blog series. I don't want to do a review of TNA's programming because we have someone that does it already. So, until I develop a foundation, I'm going to stick with providing my opinions on various things within the TNA wrestling world. I have a couple of things on my mind ...
  2. The Way I See It - Aces and Eights, Claire Lynch, etc.

Hi, guys! First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for your support on my last blog. I enjoy your comments and I appreciate the fact that you guys took the time to read it. For that, I thank you.

Moving on, after watching Hardcore Justice, I immediately had an idea for my next blog. However, after watching Impact this week, TNA effectively threw a curveball and I had to take a step ...
  3. The Way I See It - Hardcore Justice

I posted my first blog a couple of weeks ago following Chavo Guerrero's debut in TNA Wrestling. It was mostly a rant because I felt the way they hyped him was wasted by his debut feud. However, quite a few good points were made from the comments left on the blog, so I'm not as upset anymore.

Moving on, I've decided to start a blog series. I don't know how consistently I'm going to write, ...

Updated 08-12-2012 at 02:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.