Blog Comments

I would have been more satisfied if it was Bully Ray AND Devon on Aces & 8's
    I agree it should of been Cliff Compton that got reveled last night. I mean everyone knows he is the guy with the long hair in the group but at least he would be a fresh face that has not seen his breakout moment yet well rumor is more are to be reveled all I know the two who were in the match were big guys lol
    I was wanting Ion to keep the title til Jesse Sorrenson comes back and wins it. Didn't see the real point in RVD winning it. Just another thing he can say he has done, but it doesn't help Ion, Sorrenson, X-Divison if you ask me.

I didn't have high expectations for Tara's boyfriend. People all over the website talking about it possibly John Morrison, but everyone would have known it wasn't true. They got the buzz they wanted, but her winning the KOs title is good because Tess was stale and I didn't like her that much. Hopefully Velvet takes the belt off of her now that she is resigned.

I hear what you are saying? I was hoping they would let Devon go. I think he was a waste of space who they had nothing for. Bully Ray on the other hand had something. Devon was just TV champion because they had nothing else for him. I was shocked he kept the title as long as he did. However, I'm glad I actually know someone in the group. Better him in my eyes than some WWE jobber or someone I don't know.
    Big brother guy worked for me on the level that when Tara was talking about "Stace and George" and asked Gail to invite her "Chef Husband" (who is actually pretty popular), I knew they had to go with a no-name to make it at least funny. If it would have been a B lister, it would have been more of a letdown, but this way didn't bother me since I have no clue what "Big Brother 8" is.

Devon was a swerve. I did not expect it. I am pleased that TNA managed to keep me on my toes with that one. This served to help the wheels turn on the idea that I am about to present to you...

I think TNA is writing their shows based on the primary reactions of one thing; the reactions they get from the Impact Zone. I don't think they realized that Aries would get the overwhelming response he got in Phoenix. Hardy is the crowd favorite in the Impact Zone, so they sold the PPV to those fans who are vocal in the Impact Zone. This is why we see Devon in a featured spot for A&8s because regardless of what us outside of that building think, they see a consistent following for Devon (personally I think Devon is underrated and can impress when given the ability). It's also why RVD wins the X Title. Zema got a pretty good cult following and hatred as a heel. You see this with the bit of heat he got at the PPV. But in the Impact Zone, the only real reaction he ever gets is when talking about Sorensen.

The reason why I am bringing up this point is because I was going through the timelines on twitter (Such a wrestling mark, I got one to follow my favorite wrestlers) and all I witnessed were comments of massive negativity. While I agree with freedom of speech, I do think you can get your point of distaste in a product without simply stating "FUCK YOU! THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT!" and so on. Maybe, if we would take the time to show TNA the things that we like and compose a message of thing we don't like that have a reason as to why we don't like it, then TNA can see that they have a fan base outside of Florida that isn't considered "hostile territory" when they start moving further away from the Impact Zone. Phoenix was a great example of what is out there for TNA, but if we don't take the time to inform them of what their fan base likes (without looking like typical trolls) then they will be stuck utilizing the Impact Zone filled with casual fans as a way to judge what their fan base wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173
    sorry but I skimmed through this blog and all I see is bitching and moaning. I watched a great wrestling event last night with not one terrible match. Ryan vs snow wasn't great but oh well. Also you are not giving enough credit about how good the x division, tv and tag matches were.

Devon was not what I expected therefore I liked it. Remember they still have at least 3 guys to reveal.
    Perhaps you should have read it? I praised the event many times. I said the matches were terrific. I said I spent $40 on the event and it was money well spent. I didn't have an issue with the event as a whole, I just had some things that irritated and frustrated me. And, again, if you read the blog -- I said from the beginning it was going to be "my opinion on things from BFG."

Thanks for skimming, though!
    Whoever just said Devon has no mic skills........ I can't, I just really can't with some people. Just testify. I leave it at that.

And to the blog writer, did you see bully ray's reaction? What about hulk hogan? Remember how when Devon was TNA champ hulk used to kayfabe praise him? It was shocking, and to me, my jaw was on the ground too.
    sorry but I skimmed through this blog and all I see is bitching and moaning. I watched a great wrestling event last night with not one terrible match. Ryan vs snow wasn't great but oh well. Also you are not giving enough credit about how good the x division, tv and tag matches were.

Devon was not what I expected therefore I liked it. Remember they still have at least 3 guys to reveal.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.