Blog Comments

HHH hopefully will win brock lesnar it won't even be a match its going to be another fight to the finish just like John Cena vs. Brock i hope WWE puts together a great one
    I can not believe, Punk retains at Summerslam, because of what he did to The Rock. I can not see The Rock not being involved in this match. For me Cena or Big Show wins. I would like to see Big Show as the WWE Champ for a solid reign until TLC, where Punk regains his belt, to lose it ar RR to The Rock. Cena wins the Royal Rumble, then faces The Rock at Mania, and wins.

But I can not see The Rock, with the WWE Championship, and not showing himself on RAW each week, until Mania. This is why, Cena should not have lost his MITB briefcase and cash in on The Rock at RR just after his wins over Punk. Then The Rock would have face Cena at Mania for the title, and of course Cena would have win

If Cena wins the WWE Championship at Summerslam, I don't think he will face The Rock at Mania, or only in a Triple Threat with Punk
    Updated 08-09-2012 at 01:14 PM by PSOjedi

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.