Blog Comments

Personally, I believe that Rock/Cena 2 will happen at WM 29 for the WWE title while Cena faces Taker at WM 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I don't remember saying you're wrong...but okay. I just think that WM 30 is a little far off...maybe you should let a guy like Ryback pan out first, before considering him the next Ultimate Warrior.
    You never did say I was wrong, though the way you had the first message typed it appeared as though you were shocked at my stupidity.

I do agree with you that we should let him pan out first, but he has been in the WWE as Ryback for a number of months now. Obviously nobody is going to be the next Ultimate Warrior, but he has qualities of the Warrior, just like he also has qualities of Goldberg (as heard by the fans at points).

I was more referencing the passing of the torch being Hogan Warrior in 1990 and then (if my thoughts are indeed correct) it would be Cena Ryback 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by holycrapoly
    That is what the blog is about. Yes. As I said Cena will be getting to his upper 30s.

Why do you think I am wrong?
    I don't remember saying you're wrong...but okay. I just think that WM 30 is a little far off...maybe you should let a guy like Ryback pan out first, before considering him the next Ultimate Warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by holycrapoly
    I have to ask why you think his catch phrase is horrible. It's a simple few words that can be marketed by the WWE and also something kids can easily say without fail, similar to Cena's "You Can't See Me" line.
    I don't disagree that it's marketable. I just think it's a horrible catch phrase. There have been plenty of marketable ones, doesn't mean I have to think they are good. "Who's Next?" was marketable, but I didnt like it. Not to mention that he wrestled a lot of those guys multiple times, so it became pointless.

Honestly though, I've never been a big catch phrase guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Wrestlemania 30? Are you serious?
    That is what the blog is about. Yes. As I said Cena will be getting to his upper 30s.

Why do you think I am wrong?
    Wrestlemania 30? Are you serious?
    Cena will pass the torch after the milestone Wrestlemania 30 event probs 31 or 32 mania
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.