Blog Comments

Well, I did notice that Divas matches have been featured on both RAW and SmackDown ‚Äčas of late.
    Thanks for the feedback so far. I want to keep doing these blogs, but I can't think about things to write about. Ideas maybe?
    Good first blog man. I agree with all your points. Glad to see the Punk vs Hardy TLC match on here. Jeff's big swanton and Punk superplexing him on a ladder... Just awesome. And the deadman returning was the icing on the cake. Keep it up.
    It is good that you have not kept best of all time...it is your list and hence no one can complaint on it...

btw, a very good list and no doubts in it...

Summerslam is spl for me as that was the first full fledged PPV I had ever seen and on that night I was awestruck by two ppl BretHart and Mr Perfect...that match will be my Numero Uno for obvious reasons..

For several days I thought WWF Championship is for cartoon characters like Hogan n Ultimate warrior n the matches r fake while intercontinental championship is a real BELT and wrestlers are real...lols..I was very young at that time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Stull
    B

I had a lot more moments including the two you listed, and also the Elimination Chamber, HBK/HHH, and many more, but this was a last minute blog, and I was running late for work, haha.
    Ha Ha...we've all been there...Good write up.
    B
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    um, Bret Hart vs British Bulldog??? That was probably the single best SummerSlam moment ever.

Bret Hart vs Mr Perfect? One of the best matches in history.

They didn't make your top moments? They definitely make mine. In fact, possiblye #1 and #2.
    I had a lot more moments including the two you listed, and also the Elimination Chamber, HBK/HHH, and many more, but this was a last minute blog, and I was running late for work, haha.
    Updated 08-29-2012 at 10:00 PM by Rob Stull
    um, Bret Hart vs British Bulldog??? That was probably the single best SummerSlam moment ever.

Bret Hart vs Mr Perfect? One of the best matches in history.

They didn't make your top moments? They definitely make mine. In fact, possiblye #1 and #2.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.