Blog Comments

Drew McIntyre? Tyson Kidd? Hunico? These guys have mad talent whether it be ring-wise or just the ability to be an amazing heel. These guys deserved spots on your list over guys like Santino.
    Sanction just really has no purpose wrestling. He's this generations doing the clown. Hes gonna be old as hell 20 years from now coming out doing the cobra and leaving. Good list I guess
    I'm kinda confused to why you put Santino on here, but anyway good list!
    Great list man. Especially Jack Swagger and Zack Ryder. They could be used so much more right now.
    I second what DK says. Plus the HHH/HBK Unsanctiond fight.
    What the hell, where is Drew McIntyre? You know the guy that Vince McMahon said will be the future of wrestling.
    Awesome list awesome points. Would like to at the Dashing young Cody to this list, Idk who he pissed off but since losing the IC champion ship hes not in much. Would almost put the IC championship on the list it self but Christian Cody and Miz have done well with limited spotlight. These 3 guys should be having a war right now for the ICC.

And with Sheamus, ya been had said sometime that he needs someone like an Edge to help him out like Edge did for Batista
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.