Blog Comments

J
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Jericho/HBK rivalry after the summer of 08 has probably been the best rivalry in the past 5 years.Definately would have considered Cena vs Nexus/Barrett. I didn't like some of the rivalries you liked such as Orton vs McMahons and Taker vs HBK or HHH. HBK vs Taker was intriguing first go round, but it started all the stupid rematches. I was like most when we heard HHH would face Taker again than again. Certainly Orton had some good promos leading up to WM25 that were memorable with him kissing Steph, kicking Vince's skull, and so forth. However HHH vs Orton again wasn't something I was intrigued to see at all. It lived up to the bill I thought it would.

Just give my opinion on 2 rivalries on your list I didn't like. Certainly hear reviews positive from their matches, but I like creating new memories at Mania. This is exactly why ppvs are like Wrestlemania and everything else. Just like Tiger in golf in his prime.

I'd have to think more about my tops.
    Damn, I completely forgot HBK/Jericho. Thanks for the.reminder!!!
    Jericho/HBK rivalry after the summer of 08 has probably been the best rivalry in the past 5 years.Definately would have considered Cena vs Nexus/Barrett. I didn't like some of the rivalries you liked such as Orton vs McMahons and Taker vs HBK or HHH. HBK vs Taker was intriguing first go round, but it started all the stupid rematches. I was like most when we heard HHH would face Taker again than again. Certainly Orton had some good promos leading up to WM25 that were memorable with him kissing Steph, kicking Vince's skull, and so forth. However HHH vs Orton again wasn't something I was intrigued to see at all. It lived up to the bill I thought it would.

Just give my opinion on 2 rivalries on your list I didn't like. Certainly hear reviews positive from their matches, but I like creating new memories at Mania. This is exactly why ppvs are like Wrestlemania and everything else. Just like Tiger in golf in his prime.

I'd have to think more about my tops.
    PG era started in like the summer of 2008.
    I agree with everything you said. I really like Jack Swagger with the right storyline he has the potential to become big. He will never be as famous as Kurt Angle or anything but good in ring style.
    Good read. But I really feel that HBK vs HHH Street Fight should of been on there since it was the return of arguabley one of the greatest wrestlers in histroy. Just my opinion of course.
    Yeah Bret v Bulldog is probably the single greatest match in SummerSlam history. And the Bret v Henning match was outstanding. I even liked the HBK v Rick Martel match at the England SS.
    Shelton Benjamin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.