Blog Comments

The Ryback and Goldberg comparisons are more to do with fans missing the attitude era and taking a dig at Vince more then anything.

Zigglers been compared to.. Mr Perfect, Billy Gunn, Ric Flair and now Shawn Michaels. It baffles me when a guy gets compared to those legendary performers that the WWE don't push him.

Onto the blog itself, it needed a lot more. I was expecting you to do a lot more comparisons then just them two examples, with a lot more detail into the actual comparisons.
    Quote Originally Posted by blink
    Ok so no more opinions were needed. Just the few very bland ones you used. Which in turn led to a very bland "blog". I still say it coildve used more. Hell if this was just a rant on the boards itd be fine. Oh and the dolph and hbk comparisons are because they are both phenominal in the ring. Nothing to do with promo skills. Watch an old hbk match and then watch a dolph match. Youll see why the comparisons are being made. And yes every superstar should be their own man and not try to copy another, but the wrestlers arent making these comparisons. The fans are. And i did think before i judged.

yes I'm aware they both are amazing in the ring believe me I was a huge hbk fan and a huge dolph fan, but what I mean is you can't compare two things without comparing everything about the two, that's why I can't say that he resembles Shawn because dolph still has a lot left in his career.
    Ok so no more opinions were needed. Just the few very bland ones you used. Which in turn led to a very bland "blog". I still say it coildve used more. Hell if this was just a rant on the boards itd be fine. Oh and the dolph and hbk comparisons are because they are both phenominal in the ring. Nothing to do with promo skills. Watch an old hbk match and then watch a dolph match. Youll see why the comparisons are being made. And yes every superstar should be their own man and not try to copy another, but the wrestlers arent making these comparisons. The fans are. And i did think before i judged.
    Quote Originally Posted by blink
    Terrible blog. Needs more. More points, more opinions, more everything. Way too short and vaugue

Short yeah, but more opinions?? you can't tell somebody how many opinions to put into something just to satisfy yourself. and what other points is there? Ryback hasn't been a champion like Goldberg, he's not even close to being done with his career. idk think before you judge. thanks for the comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    Not saying this mean, but I do disagre with you on Ryback. Yes there will always be one John Cena, one Batista, one Triple H,etc. I know Ryback and Goldberg are not the same person, but they resemble each other alot. I mean, your point on Goldberg dominating every match and Ryback already lost does not really help your point. Ryback has dominated every one of his opponents except CM Punk as Punk atleast have some leverage. But yeah thanks for the blog man I appreciate it. This is not bad for a series of blogs.

Thanks man. and yeah i understand i'm missing out on some stuff and yes Ryback has dominated but against nobodys really so what would you expect to happen? Goldberg did it to stars and well known wrestlers.. theres not to much of Ryback that any of us know yet. but thanks for the comments.
    Not saying this mean, but I do disagre with you on Ryback. Yes there will always be one John Cena, one Batista, one Triple H,etc. I know Ryback and Goldberg are not the same person, but they resemble each other alot. I mean, your point on Goldberg dominating every match and Ryback already lost does not really help your point. Ryback has dominated every one of his opponents except CM Punk as Punk atleast have some leverage. But yeah thanks for the blog man I appreciate it. This is not bad for a series of blogs.
    Terrible blog. Needs more. More points, more opinions, more everything. Way too short and vaugue
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.