Blog Comments

I don't wanna complain about this fake booking as it's just a hobby and a fantasy. I already complained about one fake booking this week and it was a waste of time spent arguing.

But this brings up a genuine complaint: Wrestlemanias are having fewer and fewer matches. How many were at 29, seven?

I think since Wrestlemania is the biggest PPV of the year they should make it longer than usual PPVs. Maybe a lot longer. Also, bring back a Money In The Bank match for Wrestlemania. I know they have the PPV but it'd be cool to bring back the Wrestlemania PPV with the stipulation that the winner gets a title shot of his choosing, either WWE title or the World Championship, like it was before. Plus, this gets six people involved into one match.

I do like having a big divas match and make it a three-way battle.

Last year's Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble were pathetic as everything was predictable between those two PPVs. It was all Cena and everyone knew it. I think WWE has to make up for last year and make this Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble a little more up in the air.
    Hey with this sort of quality card you may get picked up by Bischoff.
    This has got the be the worst Wrestlemania of all time. You're talking about the 30th Wrestlemania and you simply put vs "who cares" ? Where is randy orton?

If Austin and Rock are returning, this should be the card

Steve Austin vs CM Punk

The Rock vs Randy Orton

John Cena vs The UnderTaker

Chris Jericho/Christian vs The Shield vs Wyatt Family (Tag Team Titles)

Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan (WWE Title)

Brock Lesnar vs Sheamus

RVD vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow vs Alberto Del Rio ( WHC Title )

I have no idea where to put HHH, Kane, Mark Henry, Big Show and Ryback on the card. I also don't see Orton vs Rock happening but would love to see it. I'd take Orton vs Lesnar too.
    Awful card
    Man this card is bad, most of the matches we have already seen, are not even wrestle mania material. I did a WM30 card sometime back and after posting it i realized myself that it was not upto the WM mark, you really have to put a lot of thought into a card, so guys do give your cards a read at least twice or thrice before posting!!!
    Pre-show? Motives? Storylines? Chronological order? Heck, the most important mention, championships?! Nearly every listed match is pointless and would achieve nothing, especially with the lack of theoretical build. All seems thrown together with minimal thought and reasoning.

Sheamus is a boring character IMO so seeing him at WM, likely as it is, would definitely be my piss break. Same applies to Del Rio.

"Cena vs Who Cares" sums up the blog. The fact that the only thing Cena has changed in the past eight years is the colour of his shirt makes me hate his character just as much as the next guy. Nor am I a fan of his in-ring ability. However, stick him in a match with the right opponent and the guy has been known to have some good, if not great, matches. Take his fairly recent bout against Punk, for example; the one where Punk delivered the 'dreaded' piledriver. The match lasted nearly 30 minutes and proved that if the right opponent is there, the guy can pull it off. That's all he needs for WM is the perfect opponent to carry the match and your pathetic "Who cares" becomes "Wow, surprise match of the night!"

Finally, the other "Who cares" in terms of the divas division. People like yourself are the reason this once-fantastic division is failing. It's not given the chance. Look at the recent Kaitlyn and AJ feud; it was good! Some good matches and AJ's promos were really gripping. Yet idiots like yourself still treat these segments as piss breaks. All this division needs is a chance and a little encouragement to become what it once was. But if people won't take the chance, WWE won't offer it.

All in all, ridiculous blog.
    Epic Fail you dumb dipstick
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.