Blog Comments

Not bad information just poorly organized. Remember to make the blog title your central point and then focus on that. Lists always can help too.

"Wrestlers I Like No Matter Where they Wrestle"

1. Jeff Hardy
    2. The Undertaker
    3. CM Punk

Easy way to organize your thoughts
    good to see that atleast you got some responses despite some seriously poor english .
    My blog despite having 1021 views received only 3 comments and sank without a trace sadly.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...g-People-Power
    Welcome to the IWC.
    First and foremost for a beginners entry blog/rant, it was half decent. As for your on going sentences and paragraph structure, you simply need to improve it.

I'm not going to go out a criticize your blog, because I got the point you were trying to make. One very relevant thing you said that caught my attention was; "It should not matter if your favorite superstar jumps ship to TNA or WWE, they are both awesome promotions but you gotta support who interests you".

Very good point. Both TNA and the E' alike have signed talent from the opposing show. In some ways they've used the talent properly, and in others' they've failed miserably. Yet despite how the superstars have been used, or pushed, their fan base still seems to support them either way.

Decent rant bud. For the most part I enjoyed it. Structure and format, along with grammatical errors can be avoided the next time you post. Just take your time, the next time you write.
    I agree with your opinion on R-Truth I watched him since TNA as well , his matches with Jarrett were pretty great in the early days of TNA

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.