Blog Comments

and enjoyable blog as always
    Regardless of your blogging stucture, I'd like to say; EXCEPTIONAL blog. Since you first made your debut, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your blogs. Something new, and fresh. Regardless of the topics you've chosen, they've certainly been worth the read. Ramble or simple facts, you've given us insight worth reading. Thank you bud, and keep it up.
    First part needs Paragraphs!
    Best part about edge was when he was forced to retire. Edge always has sucked and always will! No entertainment value whatsoever and don't get me started on this little guy using the spear.
    Adam was truly one of the best in the world, he could make you both love & hate him in the same match. To bad Uncle Vince screwed up by waiting so long to make Edge the main eventer we knew he was.
    I first wanna say that I agreed with the concept of your blog. I just don't agree with with the superstars. I just wanna say that Ive been a fan of the WWE since I can remember. One major thing I don't agree with is ur opinion with Zack Ryder. I really don't think it was just the fans that wanted to see him. I don't remember hearing anyone chanting his name until Punk cut that amazing promo last summer. To me, it was something shoved down our throats like Cena. Ziggler, on the other hand, has proved to the fans that he wants greatness. I really don't remember anyone working their ass off like him since Shawn Micheals back in the early to mid 90's. I just feel like he has earned the fans respect by stealing the show every night. I know that WWE will and always continue to shove what they want at us...I just wish they would allow the top superstars to continue their momentum by letting them do their own thing
    Beautiful blog my brother, but as a PAYING customer we have the right to get what we pay for. Wrestling isn't just sports entertainment it's a business. Uncle Vince is(occasionally) a brilliant business man, but he has his own agenda. He likes who he likes & believes its his place to tell us( the PAYING customer) what we like. The success of Cena or Hogan are the best examples that anyone can give. Cena through no fault of his own is the most hated man in wrestling today. Why? Because he reminds the grown fans of our blind following of Hulk Hogan. Anyone over 25 marked out for the Hulkster( who admitted that he didn't know a wrist lock from a wrist watch). Like the Rock said any grown ass man wearing a Cena T-shirt marking out is probably a virgin who needs tp grow up & get laid! Vince is just doing what he did before, in Cena he's found the second coming of Hogan. Kids want to be him, women want to be with him & the men want to watch him get his ass kicked so its a win win situation. I know I cheered like crazy when Dwayne beat him at Wrestlemania, then I thought to myself....I wasn't a fan of the Rock 10 years ago either, why because just like Cena he was forced down our throats. Damn, I'm getting long winded.lol.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.