View RSS Feed

Machomadness97

1. Macho Madness #3:End Of An Era!: It Is Time To Step Up And Make A Name!!!

Hey Everyone. Before I start my blog, I will like to begin saying that this blog talks about a bunch of topics. I called this blog an end of an era because I want to address a topic that many bloggers talk about a lot. While enjoy and make sure to comment after you read my blog. Enjoy your blogging experience everyone.

Week In Review
    I know it might not be the end of the week ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Macho Madness #2: What Makes A Superstar?

Before I start, I would like to thank everyone for the positive support they gave my first blog. For that, I present you with my second blog. This was an blog idea that I was thinking about writing. At the end of the blog, please comment and I hope you enjoy my blog of: What Makes A Superstar?

What Makes A Superstar?

It's midnight. A unknown face is working ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Macho Madness #1: The Rise And Fall Of A Wwe Superstar!

Before I start let me introduce myself. Hello my peeps, my name is Machomadness97. My reason for writing blogs, is to see how others react about the Wwe. Am I a big TNA fan? I do not find interest, so I am not going to be writing any blogs on that particular company. The 'E amuses me and I find reaction more in this branch than TNA. Yes, I am a major fan of Randy Savage but I do not reminisce about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.