Blog Comments

As intriguing as a heel turn would be, and believe me, I would love to see it, there is just so many people who get behind him. I mean, if you can make it to where he is cheered regardless like CM Punk or Dolph Ziggler, then I would love that.

Anyways, a gimmick/attitude change is absolutely needed. I definetly agree that this is Kofi's chance to become greater and get to the main event scene which he has been fighting for all along. Let's pray that this happens. And a MITB win, all for it.
    I'm not saying it won't happen or it won't work, but I just can't see it happening. He's got moves that makes the crowd say boom, he has a soft voice, and a ton of kids like him. It's just a tough sell for me.
    I'm pretty sure that it hasn't even been 6 years.
    I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtts101
    2001 is old school?!?
    Unfortunately...yes. That is so sad.
    2001 is old school?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by TempestH
    Team Hell No haven't really helped the division.

While having two top names carry the belts may look good on paper, the problem is that they've pretty much steamrolled the entire division. Instead of putting guys over by defending the tag titles in competitive matches, they squash all the other teams and make them look like jobbers. The only teams that were booked to be a threat to them were Rhodes Scholars, because they're also two singles guys thrown together, and Big E Langston and Dolph Ziggler, only because they needed an excuse to get Ziggler on the WM29 card.

Also, because Team Hell No are top names, they are constantly sucked into high profile multiman feuds without any regard that they are the tag team champions, simply because there are two spots that need to be filled, and god forbid they actually elevate anyone new to fill those spots. And thus Kane and Daniel Bryan are randomly thrown into the Elimination Chamber or a Survivor Series team, or into a feud with The Shield. The tag title scene remains neglected because Kane and Bryan always seem to "have more important things to do".
    they put over The Shield... so its not like they have squashed every team
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.