Blog Comments

Why all the rematches and street fights? You have managed to convince me there is a fundemantal flaw in how WWE currently works. It is laughable. The storylines in current WWE or downright silly. I think Vince Sr would have punched Vince in the mouth if he would have known how the future was.
    Awesome Awesome Awesome Blog. Great Stuff man. Finally, something enjoyable to read rather than a bunch of Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, and Daniel Bryan blow job blogs.
    A sad reflection on the "professional writers" at wwe creative when a fan writes a blog with better storylines than the crap they come up with.
    That was one of the best blogs I've read on here! Too bad you weren't on the creative team back then. I prefer your version of 1984 much better.
    That was a great blog! It was so interesting and well thought out. Thank you very much for posting this.
    Apologies for the length of this one, folks. (I actually had to cut it down a bit cause there's a 20,000 charcater limit on blogs). Also I understand it may be during a time when alot of people werent even born let alone watching wrestling so it may be alot of names of wrestlers you've heard about but never really seen.

The next Alternative Universe will be a bit closer- Alternative Universe 7- What if Owen Hart ended Steve Austin's career at Summerslam 97?
    Ultimately no one won from the "screw job", not the fans, not Bret, not Shawn & not Vince. All three men have said publicly that they wished they could've done things differently. Sure they all made big money but monies not everything. For Bret the loss of both his brother & brother-in-law can't be measured. Shawn would spend the rest of his career being vilified for just doing his job. Vince probably doesn't give a sh*t but he didn't need all the bad publicity and aggravation(not to mention the "real ass whupping"Bret gave him.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.