Blog Comments

Thanks Iron Ape!
    While I don't necessarily agree with you in all regards, you still craft a pretty compelling argument. Nice work.

You're doing some pretty solid stuff with this blog thing, Dennis. You should definitely stick with it.
    Don't get me wrong, I would love for Bryan to go after a major title, it's just not going to happen right now. He's better off with Kane where he is well perceived by the majority of the WWE universe.
    Daniel Bryan was funnier and my fav til he got with Kane. Kane ruined him like he always does. He ruins a lot of great things cuz he has nothing to do because he is usually stale. Always riding someones coattails, Bryan, RVD, Hurricane, Taker, and I could go on. I was ready for it to end after that tag team tourney. I did enjoy the anger management segments, but most recent one stunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death
    Rock doesn't bring prestige to the title, he takes away from it, so how is that a good thing?
    As bear said, that's your opinion. The rock is not some guy who doesn't have wrestling backround... isn't this the same belt that Vince held?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death
    Rock doesn't bring prestige to the title, he takes away from it, so how is that a good thing?
    that's your opinion
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.