Blog Comments

I love the Miz, even with the figure four! Normally I don't really like WWE faces, but I've loved Miz for so long that I can't stop now
    Yea, I don't like him using the figure 4 either. It doesn't fit his character... He doesn't need it and this is coming from the guy who loves to see matches finished by submission.
    Love the fact that Miz is a face now. Miz is and always will be one of my favorites. Think he is very talented weather he is face or heel. Just hope that this whole figure 4 rick flair thing does consume him and he can make the move his own instead of him trying to be a modern day rick flair.
    Nice little read, and Hell No have been the most entertaining tag team champions in a long time.. So yea, great read and I totally agree.
    hahah Thanks R(ob) I actually enjoy writing these blogs. I'm glad I haven't had any real attacks on my logic quite yet. I was warned to be weary of that. Did you like the title of this blog? I got a chuckle when writing the title.

B-mac, I have been reading blogs here since for a while... I knew the list blogs tend to be hard to be overkill... not always, but a lot of the time they seem to be too subjective.
    Dennis avoiding lists leads to good things. Who would have thunk it!
    You're welcome, Dennis. You're welcome. Glad you're sticking with this like I told you to. Keep going... stay away from normal topics such as TOP 10 LAWLZ! and OMG!!! lists and all will be well.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.