Blog Comments

I remember actually watching an interview that said the same thing. I think it was with Michelle McCool if I recall correctly. Where Vince made them go reshoot a match because it was too good on smackdown. I don't know if that's a common thing or not but if so, yea... You are 100 percent correct that they aren't getting the correct outlet to produce good matches.

Thank you for the nice words about my blog as well.
    Nice blog, great way of keeping it positive. i agree with you that yet the division has not been seen as the greatest in that last few years but there is a side that no one sees. These girls work as hard as the men training and putting in there time why not let them show it. I read previously about how Vince mcmahon yelled at the divas for putting on too good of a match and outshine the guys that is sad because he seems to have a one tract mind and wont invest in something he is not 100% hooked on. Not to say alll the girls are meant to be on top but a majority have the talent just no outlet to produce. again great job with the blog
    I am ot a fan of Cena but after everything that has happened they should give him a full year and it will be the final Cena reign.

Main Event WWE Championship.

John Cena vs Kane ( Royal Rumble winner)

After entering the rumble 10th and dominating everyone Heel Kane challenges John Cena and no one can stop Kane as each week he is interfering in most matches threatening refs announcers through all of this John Cena does his usual super Cena promos. John Cena has held the belt for exactly a year. Can the menacing derranged Kane end the reign or will Super Cena prevail. Promos are boring but the action before wrestlemania is as good as C M Punk and Austin. After 30 minutes of mainly Kane dominating and we then get the usual 5 moves of doom from Cena. We hear the whole crowd boo as Cena covers then 1-2--- Kane powers out and goes back to throwing Cena around - knocking out the ref Cena looking worried slides outside followed by Kane he picks up the ring bell and hits Kane 3 times. AA through the announces table (possible heel turn) he drags Kane into the ring again hits the AA covers and the ref slides over 1-2--- kane barely kicks out with blood pouring from his head with John Cena looking like he knows he cant win and only to be saved by the ring bell time is called on the match and J Cena is announced as the winner. he picks up his title and starts to leave (again fans booing) only for HHH's music to hit argues with Cena turns on his mic and orders the match to continue. Ref starts to count out Cena (who has a grin on his face knowing he will retain through countout only for the Undertaker to come out throwing Cena to Kane (perhaps setting up Undertaker vs Cena Wrestlemania 31). Kane hits the Chokeslam covers 1-2-------- kick out a little more back and forth Kane then hits the Tombstone everyone in the arena on there feet as they count with the ref 1------------2--------------------------------------------------------------------3 NEW WWE CHAMPION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A last decent title run for one truly deserving and underrated WWE stars. Undertaker comes out to congratulate Kane.
    Honestly, Ziggler should take the WWE Title and become Undisputed Champion. Being the World Heavyweight Champion isn't really raising his stock any higher than it has been for the past year or so. They need to go all the way with him.
    Wade Barrett and Ryback are the two that instantly come to my mind. MITB winner likely will o.
    Thanks everyone for your input so far!

CM- Thanks for the compliment on the formatting... It was fun to write for that reason as well. Kendon and I love to argue in general, so giving us a wrestling topic to argue... something that we have both watched since childhood... was a ton of fun for me at least.
    I love the point-counterpoint format of this blog. Both are good arguments. Personally I side with Dennis because right now they need to look at the future. There have been many great superstars and wrestlers that never won the WWE title. Since 1963 there have only been something like 43 guys who have ever held it. That is only because 8 different people won it in 1999. People like Roddy Piper, Snuka, Vader, and William Regal never won it so it is ok if Mark Henry never wins it. HHH is making it so title reigns last longer to bring prestige back to it. I think that the next person to win it will either have won it before or be a new face to be pushed to super-stardom. I love that you thought of Cesaro because I like that he is a throw back type of guy. Right now, I don't see a young guy on the roster in position to take it from Cena, but Cena might carry it for a while. Ryback is interesting because Vince thinks he can be a top face eventually and winning it first as a heel would make sense, but I still think Cena holds it for awhile.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.