View RSS Feed

Dennis

1. WWD: Survivors, Goats, and Cena?

World Wrestling Debacle: Suvivors, Goats, and Cena?

Hello fellow bloggers and blog readers, I'm Dennis and today I'm going to be writing a duel blog with a seasoned blogger here on EWrestlingNews, Bearkg88. This is going to be a continuation of our blog series, even though we haven't had a blog in quite some time. Today we are going to discuss five topics that are prevalent in today's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Dennis Blog: The Good Parts Of The Divas Division.

A Dennis Blog: The Good Parts Of The Divas Division.

Hello members of the internet wrestling community, today I'd like to talk about something that isn't often talked about blogs here on eWrestlingNews, the divas division. Instead of giving you a generic rundown of the current roster that would make for a bland blog, I'm going to try to be a tad more entertaining. I'd like to offer you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Who should take the title off Cena?

Hey, this is Dennis back with another blog for you guys! This time I'm doing another duel blog but this time with my friend Kendon. I hope you guys like the subject matter we decided to discuss and as always feel free to tell us what you think and how we could improve.

Who do you think should take the belt off John Cena?

Dennis: John Cena is the most controversial superstar ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. PG era is Advantageous for Fans and WWE

Why the pg era is good for wrestling fans and the WWE.
    So today I thought I'd take on an issue relevant to wrestling fans but many in the internet wrestling community, in my opinion, blindly hate with out realizing the benefits of it. The pg era, as a whole does have it's down sides but in this blog I will focus on the good things about the pg era. Trust me there are plenty of positive things ...

Updated 03-26-2013 at 09:41 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WrestleMania build up and genuine push ideas

Hey, this is Dennis again. An experince EWN Blogger and I thought we'd do another duel blog since the first one was so fun to do! Hope you guys enjoy Bearkg and my blog about Bully Ray, The Wrestlemania build up, and one superstar that we believe should be pushed by a major wrestling company.

What do you think about Bully Ray's heel turn!?
    Dennis: I like that they switched him ...

Updated 03-15-2013 at 02:04 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A Dennis Blog -- A couple thoughts on the road to wrestlemania

A Dennis Blog-- A couple of thoughts on the road to wrestlemania.
    Welcome to another edition of A Dennis Blog, a blog that I am trying to keep going on a weekly basis. This weeks edition I'm going to do it much differently than before so, hopefully it works out for me but hey if it doesn't it's not that big of a deal, I will go back to my previous format and forget about this blog forever. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. A Dennis Blog -- Why John Cena is great for the WWE

A Dennis Blog -- Why John Cena is Good for WWE.
    Welcome to this weeks edition of A Dennis Blog, this week I am inspired to talk about another controversial issue among WWE fans, John Cena. During this blog I plan to show why John Cena has been pushed to the moon by WWE, but how this is actually advantageous for WWE. I am well aware that many of the IWC will disagree with this and as always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. A Dennis Blog -- Why a Face Miz is good for business

Why a face Miz is good for business.
    Hello, fellow ewn bloggers and viewers. I have been writing blogs for the past couple of weeks on topics that I thought many other members of the IWC were misguided on their current viewpoints. I actually had a hard time choosing another blog topic for that reason, because I agree with other members of the IWC often. For some reason though, many members ...

Updated 02-22-2013 at 09:35 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. A Dennis Blog -- Oh Hell NO!

Welcome to this weeks edition of A Dennis Blog, OH HELL NO!!!
    Hey, it's Dennis again back for my second. I have to admit I didn't really know what to write about in this second blog but then I was reading some forum posts on this site about two of the greatest superstars in WWE, who just happen to be the tag team champions. As I am not afraid to stir the pot, I decided I would tell you why I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. A Dennis Blog (The Rock!)

Welcome to my first blog
    `Hey, I have decided to start a blogging about random wrestling related issues that I think are currently prevalent with other members of the IWC. I will hit an issue in this blog and look forward to any feedback other members want to give me in order to make any future blogs better.

Why The Rock winning gold is a good thing.
    `I'm not a rock lover, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.