Blog Comments

No heels on this website!!! Ladies and losers meet your new upcoming star the one the only the dominant.......... [B]CenationRulez1097.[/B]‚Äč I will make sure that you will love my blogs!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by knox
    Very well written and I love your ideas. They aren't too over the top and they actually seem realistic. The only thing I'd change is having Chris Jericho vs Cena on Raw. I'd love that to be a Summerslam Blockbuster, it would deliver and of course i would book Jericho to get the win cleanly and shake hands with Cena to begin his face turn.

I like your ideas alot though. I wanna see Jericho & Cena do some fun stuff leading up to a big PPV match. I remember back in the day when they did the Battle of the Bands thing. That was actually a pretty cool segment because it was different. I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

But yeah man, great blog. Can't wait to hear more from you. I'm interested to know how you would book the MITB PPV once we find out the full card. Be safe bro, great read.
    Thanks a whole lot. And you know what, you are right about Cena vs Jericho. They should do a band segment cause that was really cool, and innovative the year they did that. And yes Chis Jericho should definetly win cleanly.

Thank you for your encouragement due to you being the Legendary blogger, knox. And I would definetly keep the MITB Pay Per View in mind. Hope all is well for you
    The john cena vs chris jericho must be a winner match is a REALLY GOOD idea after last nights shithole of a match ending. How weird would it be seeing John and Chris teaming up against big show??
    Very well written and I love your ideas. They aren't too over the top and they actually seem realistic. The only thing I'd change is having Chris Jericho vs Cena on Raw. I'd love that to be a Summerslam Blockbuster, it would deliver and of course i would book Jericho to get the win cleanly and shake hands with Cena to begin his face turn.

I like your ideas alot though. I wanna see Jericho & Cena do some fun stuff leading up to a big PPV match. I remember back in the day when they did the Battle of the Bands thing. That was actually a pretty cool segment because it was different. I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

But yeah man, great blog. Can't wait to hear more from you. I'm interested to know how you would book the MITB PPV once we find out the full card. Be safe bro, great read.
    Quote Originally Posted by smellmycooking
    nice to see someone not reacting to the criticism they receive. Not the best blog Ive read but keep at it mate.
    Thanks smellmycooking. I truly appreciate that.
    nice to see someone not reacting to the criticism they receive. Not the best blog Ive read but keep at it mate.
    Man, I never thought of this before! But it makes sense! Why would wrestlers/ wrestling companies pay attention to stupid things like match psychology, entertainment value, and general storytelling when they could just have 6.4 second matches that have such amazing finishes as "John Cena hits Big Show in the temple with a punch and gets the three count". Let's throw all of this "selling tickets and keeping an audience entertained" mumbo-jumbo out the window.

Feel free to let me know when I can quit bein intensely sarcastic and ask if you actually know anything about professional wrestling.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.