Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Ashe
    I think that Zack Ryder should get a chance to hold MITB
    He cant even hold his own YouTube show from WWE, you think they are going to give him a World Title
    I agree with Shelton, Jericho, and Chrisitan. As for Kofi, while he is entertaining in the ring, he is missing the key piece of a main eventer, and thats the mic work. Granted we haven't seen a lot from him, what we have seen isn't spectacular. As for Rhodes. That is a tough one. I know a lot of people feel he deserved it more/needed it more than Ziggler, but, I think Rhodes has time on his side. He could go another year or two in the mid card upper mid card range and still stay relevant. Ziggler has been around longer(I believe), and I think he was the right pick this year
    I think that Zack Ryder should get a chance to hold MITB
    Agree With u, BTW, good predictions with DZ...
    Interesting card. I think 10 is too many people for a MITB match. I think 6 or 8 is a good number. Over all, decent card
    Quote Originally Posted by CenationRulez1097
    This blog is a joke. Come up with better one because the best that Ewrestling has to offer is here. Your savior is CenationRulez1097!!!
    Well Cenation, meet your first rival, Ressurection. This should be fun
    This blog is a joke. Come up with better one because the best that Ewrestling has to offer is here. Your savior is [B]CenationRulez1097!!![/B]
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.