Blog Comments

This blog is full of wrong:

1) Heels have traditionally won matches using cheap tactics. That's called "Heel Psychology 101". Stables didn't make it that way.

2) This makes no sense. Ric Flair was the leader, and he was way more over. Hollywood Hogan (and eventually Nash) were by far the most over of the nWo (for the most part) and they were the leaders. P.S Hayes was the leader of the Fabulous Freebirds, way more over. Bobby Heenan with the Heenan Family. Need I continue. And to say that X-Pac was ever more over than Trips is ridiculous.

I'll continue later.
    The nexus angle served his purpose because no one saw it coming, look it at the perspective of the causal fan: the stable dominates using dirty tacitcs and they will wonder for weeks who and how is going to stop the,
    Quote Originally Posted by madnonsense
    Daniel Bryan short stint as part of the Nexus stable became the WHC. He wasn't the leader of the Nexus at all either.
    Exactly my point. The upper mid card wrestler becomes more over thrn its leader.
    -I couldn't agree more.
    -I thought I was the only one who hated Nexus invasion angle or the Evolution era. I mean every single week on raw the match would end with other members coming in and interrupting the match, boring as fuck.
    Daniel Bryan short stint as part of the Nexus stable became the WHC. He wasn't the leader of the Nexus at all either.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.