Blog Comments

As the first two comments go, I was a bit ignorant of the political doings of Linda and how they seem to relate to WWE. Interesting stuff...
    How awsome would it be if McMahon and all of his family 'died' and somebody new took over the corporation. Then you wouldnt have a greedy money hungry reptillian running things.
    I don't agree , WWE does certain things and pushes certain people for 1 reason and that is money . Look at Bryan and Punk , this match would have never happened years ago but is happening today because they can draw , plain and simple . In conclusion the WWE is getting smarter - money wise
    Updated 06-27-2012 at 09:55 PM by Vinnie P Jr
    Not that they would admit it buy your right on the money...I didn't even think of that so thanks for bringing it up. I don't live in america so I don't know the story with the politics there but I do know I hope she doesn't win, she does and it will only get worse
    WWE's whole motive right now is to look good so Linda gets that senate spot. She causes A LOT of changes like the non-firing of anyone on the roster so she could look like a job creator. The bland, pg promos are because she cant have people cursing on her husband's show and making her look bad. It isnt entirely her fault, but she is one of the reasons why they just give us what Linda needs.
    Im glad i am not the only one who thinks this way. I used to buy ppv's all the time too but slowly they just became a waste of time and money. If it was complete crap booking or a dodgy card, it was utterly absurd prices. Pretty sure wwe think everyone will buy it no matter how bad it is and be happy about it and if it fails blame the guys we pay to see and not the guy/s we don't...
    PPV's used to be great. They've watered them down. Every other month would be ok so they can build a feud. Sometimes there's only 2-3 weeks between them. That's no way to build a PPV. WM 28 was the first PPV I bought since the 2 before WM 24 (RR & NWO(?).And I only bought those because I was going to WM 24.

They're getting to where I don't even want to go see them live anymore. Hell In The Cell last year was the biggest waste of money I've ever spent on wrestling. Unfortunately you have to gamble though. If you want good seats you have to buy months in advance without a clue as to who is wrestling.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.