View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. TNA and WWE: Things Ain't Like The Other

Well hello again everyone who happens to read my blogs, I haven' wrote one for quite some time it seems but thats due in party to various reasons that I won't list on here.

Anyway I feel like doing a kind of WWE vs TNA comparison blog because since my last effort I feel a few things have changed in both companies, for both good and bad. I will try to be as objective and non-biased ...

Updated 08-19-2012 at 10:01 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Completely Out Of Character

Hello again people, I have decided to write up another blog about a topic that has bothered me for so long so I thought I would do it since I have some free time on my hands.

My last blog which I wrote the other day was about fans hardly ever being listened to but that was the least of my thoughts compared to this one. The topic in question is the lack of "larger than life" ...
  3. You Will Get What Your Given

Hello again readers of ewrestling. After my last blog "Digital Era Killed The Pay Per View Star Part 2" and watching some wwe and tna shows I have been pretty much compelled to write up another blog on my thoughts on how wwe seems to not give much of a crap about what their fans want and how atleast tna seems to be trying.

I will start off by saying this isnt a hate filled ...
  4. Digital Era Killed The Pay Per View Star...Part 2

Hello again all, another big guy back again. As you can see by the title I have chosen to continue on from the first blog I created a week ago, mainly because I got fired up in thought after watching No Way Out this week.

I have to say that was one of the worst presented wwe ppv's I have seen in a very long time. Unadvertised matches, botches, poor booking and just plain laziness all ...
  5. The Title Says It All...

Well hello again all. This be my second blog on here now, my first being "Digital Era Killed The Pay Per View Star. Since writing that one I have been thinking about what bugs about wrestling today and one thing that was constant in my thoughts were title belts and how disrespected and devalued they have been these last few years.

Mt first point is probably something everyone ...
  6. Digital Era Killed The Pay Per View Star...

Well hello everyone in the wide world of wrestling. This is essentially my debut column for all to see, even though I have been writing for years. I figure that I have some rants, thoughts and ideas I need to share with everyone and hopefully see what you all reckon, I can take all criticism. I live in Tasmania, Australia which is a tiny little island floating under australia which make it the ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.