View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Kurt Angle and Daniel Puder

Today there was an article on this very website that recapped an interview with former WWE Tough Enough winner, Daniel Puder. One of the topics Puder discussed during the course of this interview was the incident between himself and Kurt Angle during a Tough Enough segment on an episode of Smackdown back in 2004.

Now Puder seems to be getting a lot ...

Updated 07-07-2012 at 11:58 PM by Brendan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. People Who Belong In The WWE Hall Of Fame

WWE Hall of Fame logo.jpg
    I have probably left a few names off, but I think I did a pretty good job and I hope you can appreciate me choosing a lot of older wrestlers who would help legitimize the WWE Hall Of Fame.

Lou Thesz

When all was said and done, Lou Thesz had six NWA World Title runs during a time when the belt wasn't passed around like a hot potato, in fact

Updated 07-03-2012 at 09:21 PM by Brendan

Categories
  3. WWE Monday Night Raw 6/25/12 Review

raw.jpg

AJ Backstage Segment

I thought that this little segment helped put over that AJ really is a "crazy chick." I'm also loving the fact that a Diva is part of one of the top storylines in WWE, in fact she might even be the best part.

Triple-Threat Elimination Match

Interesting match to start Raw and I'm most certainly ...
  4. WWE Smackdown 6/22/2012 Review

smackdown logo.jpg
    Opening Segment

I thought that this was a good start to Smackdown. I'm actually starting to like the Big Show as Heel because he seems to finally be showing some passion for what he does and his Promos have been fairly solid. Show just needs to start cendencing his Promos because he takes too much time to get his point across.

Brodus Clay ...
  5. There Should Be No Rush With Cody Rhodes Career

A lot of wrestling fans have been clamoring for Cody Rhodes to win one of the Money In The Bank Briefcases next month when a Pay-Per-View of the same name takes place.

They want this because being the owner of said Briefcase all but guarantees you are going to win a World Championship very soon, but my reply would be, whats the ...

Updated 06-21-2012 at 07:21 PM by Brendan

Categories
  6. WWE Monday Night Raw 6/18/12 Review

Mick Foley Segment

I was legitimately surprised to see Mick Foley come out to start Raw as I didn't know Raw was in Mick's hometown of Long Island.

For me its always nice to see Mrs. Foley's baby boy and it was interesting to find out from him that former General Managers will be hosting Raw and Smackdown each week over
  7. WWE No Way Out 2012 Review

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Dolph Ziggler proved in this match that he has the ability to be in a World Title match where he and the champion are the focus.

This match had a big time feel to it and rightfully so because it was great. Sheamus and Ziggler were both on top of their game and have actually developed
  8. The Matches & Segment At No Way Out 2012

Based on the announced matches and Triple H's segment, I am going to show you what order I would put them in from the important opening-match to the coveted main-event.

Match One: Intercontinental Championship Match
    Christian (c) vs. Cody Rhodes

Match Two: Divas Championship Match
    Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix ...

Updated 06-16-2012 at 05:05 PM by Frank

Categories
  9. TNA Impact 6/14/12 Review

iMPACT-Wrestling.jpg

X Division Title Match

This was a three way Ultimate X Match that saw Austin Aries defending his title against Zema Ion and Chris Sabin. Sounds good on paper right? Well surprisingly and unfortunately that didn't translate into real life success because this match was an absolute mess.

Some of that COULD be attributed to an apparent

Updated 06-14-2012 at 11:56 PM by Brendan

Categories

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.