Blog Comments

put vs instead of &
    Wow, one of the first booking blogs that is quite reasonable. Good job!
    Replace Khali from SD MITB and add Hunico, Justin Gabriel, and or Heath Slater and it would be better. Decent blog.
    pretty good. but quick question how is the mitb match going to be high flying if you have that fat human mesh tensai in there ? replace him with zack ryder or someone similar. also dolph ziggler cant be in mitb if he is going to face sheamus. put someone else in his place.
    No issues here. I mean the storylines might suck at times, but I have no problem with the squash matches. And actually it would appear that the WWE has a plan to make SD their show for guys that are up and coming (Sandow, Clay, the "rugby" guy, etc) while NXT features rookies or guys from FCW. The squash matches appear to be being brought back to help build guys into big time players... plus, this keeps others from continually looking weak (Slater, Hawkins, etc).

I know the new plan for Ryback is to face 3 jobbers next time. I would not be surprised at all to see him go from destroying 2-3 jobbers to making a save when a heel or heels are attacking someone.

Cena v Cole was done to make the live audience happy. That's about it. Where I think the WWE completely dropped the ball was during Season 1 of NXT and the feud between Cole and Bryan. That could have and should have ended in a match between the two.
    I wouldn't have really made this a blog but I agree. I really think WWE is testing sometimes to see, hey do we really have to do anything all that special to keep the ratings we are getting?
    Short. Sweet. And to the point. But I think it's already been established that WWE needs to up its game.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.