Blog Comments

kofi is already in the mid card division
    Quote Originally Posted by tetris911
    i wish this written piece was true but let's be honest, we all know the WWE is just going to remain the same or worse but I would LOVE to be wrong.
    i think everyone would love for you to be wrong lol i think many fans will get bored if we are still getting John Cena in the main event of Wrestlemania 35, the young stars really need to be pushed strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2
    Eh? They all could, even Cody (He has the lowest chance of them all)
    Yes, they all could. Anyone could as long as Vince & co decide they want to make them a top guy. My comment was that they will not, though. Pardon my pessimism.
    i wish this written piece was true but let's be honest, we all know the WWE is just going to remain the same or worse but I would LOVE to be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    Wade Barrett sticks around bc of his large size and international appeal. The fact of the matter is 75% of the names you listed will never be top guys in the business for various reasons that I won't cover.
    Eh? They all could, even Cody (He has the lowest chance of them all)
    Quote Originally Posted by BECCA_IS_AWESOME
    see i agree that a new era could be coming. They do have the talent that just needs to shine on there own. like when they gave the miz the belt for wm 27 he showed them he was worth it he was hungry for the business. if they really allowed there talent to use the natural ability on the mic or help them really shine ahead anything is possible damien sandow is golden on the mic he and cody had the promo of 2013 so far. let them be themselves and they will have no one to blame if they fail period
    totally agree, if they give them the chance to shine and they fail then the superstars cant complain. they are eventually have to give them the chance, the big stars arent getting any younger
    see i agree that a new era could be coming. They do have the talent that just needs to shine on there own. like when they gave the miz the belt for wm 27 he showed them he was worth it he was hungry for the business. if they really allowed there talent to use the natural ability on the mic or help them really shine ahead anything is possible damien sandow is golden on the mic he and cody had the promo of 2013 so far. let them be themselves and they will have no one to blame if they fail period
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.