Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by PhEonYx
    Creative criticism..... Well... Your card is rather ... Different?? I'm not going to criticize. Hell, you put in some effort when writing this sh*t fest Mania. Who am I to judge? You DID label the blog "My Own Dream Card", yet in the same run.... It just felt all over the place. ...

^^
    This guy gets it.

Sidenote; Wtf is up with your username... Can you say; "fresh off the boat?!"
    Trust me,If I could change it,I would lol a drunk man can do tough shit lol My regular username in everysite is Evilution,and I'm pretty much lazy to create a new accounts!Anyway..Why not criticize?I can gladly argue with you guys on everything I wrote!!Like why this,why that,Why booking those two against each others,how I got to this,etc..

Ah,and for Kajmere,It was a letdown YES,but I think when it's a wrestlemania match,they may work their asses off to give us a better feud!I mean,this ain't a must happen feud,heck It doesn't even matter if both guys are in the card,but the idea itself wasn't bad!JBL Vs Eddie Guerrero feud was pretty much good,If Swagger could enhance his mic skills untill mania,he may become great to watch!!If not,then,he can f*** off lololol
    A boy can dream.
    Creative criticism..... Well... Your card is rather ... Different?? I'm not going to criticize. Hell, you put in some effort when writing this sh*t fest Mania. Who am I to judge? You DID label the blog "My Own Dream Card", yet in the same run.... It just felt all over the place. ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper
    You have weird dreams
    ^^
    This guy gets it.

Sidenote; Wtf is up with your username... Can you say; "fresh off the boat?!"
    I understand, I just think in order to have a WM rematch, the first match should exceed expectations. Their match was a letdown in my opinion and the only noteworthy aspect of the feud was Zeb. Also, Swagger as a face is a tough sell, and heel vs heel is as well.
    hummmmmmmmmmm..K
    You have weird dreams
    Ah and for ADR Vs Swagger again ; Yes.Now that ADR is a full heel,many fans want to see Swagger beating alberto!!Just listen to the crowd chanting we the people at Alberto ever since he turned heel
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.