Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Roads
    First off, I dont see Axel, Cesaro, Show, and Ryback being left off the card. It makes sense for Taker to want revenge on the Shield, but you cant put the belts on the Shield and just not defend them. I would love to see Punk/Lesnar team up, cause this would be a perfect way to have Heyman eventually turn on Punk. And Bryan absolutely needs to be in the title picture, but not as a stand-in like Ryback, but he needs to win the belt.
    I can definately see Cesaro being left off. If he isn't on WM among other ppvs....why Summerslam is any different?
    First off, I dont see Axel, Cesaro, Show, and Ryback being left off the card. It makes sense for Taker to want revenge on the Shield, but you cant put the belts on the Shield and just not defend them. I would love to see Punk/Lesnar team up, cause this would be a perfect way to have Heyman eventually turn on Punk. And Bryan absolutely needs to be in the title picture, but not as a stand-in like Ryback, but he needs to win the belt.
    Needs more singles matches
    World title match really doesn't make sense cuz you got the same world champion with the same contenders around him right now.
    HHH/Jericho as team just isn't right.
    Inferno match is beyond extreme. What is the matter with putting the belts on the line? Just brings more prestige to the belts. What? Do you have Shield losing this match or something?
    I like that IC title match.
    Fatal 4 way is a head scratcher. Why is Kofi still in there?
    Great picks! One that stands out in my mind that you didn't list and still gives me goosebumps when I watch it is when Eddie Guerrero defeated Brock Lesnar at No Way Out for the WWE Championship. It was a great moment for him, considering he hit rock bottom, was released from the company and then came back to win the big one.
    Good list man, and I'm not going to beat the dead horse about the little corrections. It seems like that has been covered already. Also, I think I would've definitely included the ending to the Macho Man/Ultimate Warrior match from Wrestlemania 7 where Savage got back with Elizabeth. It's not often that wrestling gets that sappy, but I don't think there was a dry eye in the place.
    other than the Ironman match thats already been mentioned got a few corrctions on dates so people can youtube them if they have not seen them;

Bash at the beach with the 6 man tag team match was in 1996 not 1995 and shelton benjamin vs HBK was in 2005 not 2007 (I assume you meant the gold rush tournament match)

felt some Great nostalgia reading your memories
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.