Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by LostOmega
    I feel like I wasn't really clear. I hate Brooke with every ounce of my being, but unfortunately, I don't see her leaving anytime soon. This is not a blog about "Brooke is here so let's see what she can do. Yay!" It's a blog about things that Brooke can do, since she's not going to frikkin' leave, so she doesn't completely destroy the Knockouts division.
    I can easily see her quickly disappearing from the screen. She won't get any extra attention, the fan's in Impact will be indifferent, the fans outside IZ will be angry, o she'll just stop turning up (but still take the pay checks).

But thanks for at least trying to find some reason for any celeb's child getting the opportunity that the more deserving get.
    -I think the num nuts above commenting missed the point of the blog.
    -This blog is how to make her worthwhile while she is here.
    -I don't like her but I have to get used to the facts that she is here.
    -I liked your ideas, while she is here, the suggestion you gave are probably the best ways to use her.
    -Great blog.
    I feel like I wasn't really clear. I hate Brooke with every ounce of my being, but unfortunately, I don't see her leaving anytime soon. This is not a blog about "Brooke is here so let's see what she can do. Yay!" It's a blog about things that Brooke can do, since she's not going to frikkin' leave, so she doesn't completely destroy the Knockouts division.
    lols...Brooke is no where relevant...n I don't want hogans feud each other n take away the valuable air time from the actual talent...Is Garret not enough for us??? Why we need Brooke??
    I agree -- make her a heel. Just don't make her ANNOYING. I've had my fill of Karen Jarrett, Viki Guerrerro, Mark Madden, Michael Cole, etc...

Wildcat
    so Hulk Hogan vs Brooke Hogan??? Are you crazy??? No one in their right mind would want that, it could be one of the worst feuds in the entire history of wrestling, seen as Hulk is retired, Brooke has already stated she is not a wrestler... So how would that even work??

This blog confuses the hell out of me
    I have to question the point of this blog.

1) Brooke Hogan is irrelevant, anyone with a half a brain cell knows the reason why she even has a job.

2) Trying to conjure up future possibilities for an on-air "Talent" after only two appearences, is quite a waste of time.

3) Turning her heel, or having her wrestle are both big no no's. She has zero experience as a wrestler, and allowing that would undermine the knockouts even further.

4) Only reason why she told Velvet about her music video, was to show the audience she is helping the knockouts in some way, and in no way did I see it as making the match "take a back seat".

5) Constantly repeating the same things in the blog is quite annoying. And it is pretty silly to assume that having Brooke there will kill the Knockouts division.
    Updated 06-14-2012 at 12:17 AM by kylos

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.