Blog Comments

I have to admit...when i started reading your blog i thought i was going to read some bullshit list, but you nailed it right on the head with this top 20!!!!!

btw i was at the Bell Centre in Montreal for the HBK promo in 2005 and trust me it was louder in person...and as one of the people in attendence for the "Screwjob" i was yelling "you screwed Bret" at the top of my lungs!!!!!!
    Good blog. Only Rock's concert shouldn't be rated above Bischoff debuting or DX invading WCW, those are two things I NEVER thought we'd see.
    Very nice work. I almost agree with everything. I would have put Vince buys WCW #1, because that to me was just a unbelievable event and even how it went down. I can remember exactly where I was at when Nitro started with Vince and Raw started. More so then even the OJ verdict LOL.

Some other events that didn't make the cut on your list that would have on mine are:

The Radicals show up on RAW
    Kurt Angle blasting Steph and Austin and the rest of their crew with milk from his milk truck

Really great read though. Nice job!
    A bit surprised that Nexus debut, Jericho winning match that never happened didn't make the cut.
    Very well put. A lot of your favorite moments involved my favorite superstar; The jabroni-beating lalalalalalaaaooooo pie-eating trailblazing eyebrow raising foot off the brake step on the gas its time to whip some monkey ass!! People's Champ The Rock!!!
    I remember alot of these, i remember foley's foleys win as the first and only time i was yelling at the screen and jumpng around XD
    Mate...this was indeed a nostalgia blog....nothing short of outstanding !!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.