Blog Comments

Awesome blog. If people love Daniel Bryan as he is now, no way they wouldn't go crazy for Bryan Danielson. I miss that ferocity he used to show - a vicious technical monster who dissected his victims with precision, not the "Yes man" we see now. Bring him back - and let him show the world what it means to be truly amazing.
    Agreed. Great read.
    Also, it could just be me, but I'm starting to get really worried about this name he's currently got. He's on his way to cementing his legacy & a it'd be a shame if fans refer to him as "Daniel Bryan" from now on. That's so stupid! I don't want "Daniel Bryan" to be on TV 5 years from today.

I want BRYAN DANIELSON.
    great blog! i think this is the first blog i read and its awesome!! i agree with everything
    Love it, Love it, Love it...

Alot of people on this site like to think they are good bookers but really they should stick to writing blogs. However This is the best idea for a wrestler I've read on this site.
    Well Done.
    Good Stuff. I especially enjoyed the fact that you didn't go on and on about "Yes!". You told it from where he actually came from and where he needs to go...and not just simmer in his "Yes" cult following like he is now.
    Updated 05-29-2012 at 12:11 PM by DK Wrestling Savior
    Wow... Just wow Hobbs. That's good stuff. I have been thinking this way for quite some time... and you know what would cap it off?... If they gave him final countdown again for his entrance theme!
    that was a fantastic friggin' blog.

all the points were fantastic and well written. The idea of DBD getting in the grill of punk, cena and rocky. is just sublime. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

Top notch.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.