Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cobb
    I liked Warrior and I believe he brought a lot of attention and fans to WWF. Don't know if the Warrior WM story is true where he held up Vince, but if so he's a dick to fans. Threatening to no show a highly advertised match that people paid tickets and bought PPV's for is a selfish move.
    That was for Summerslam '91 bro. I don't know if it's true or not, but it was definitely for the Match Made in Hell with him and Hogan against Slaught, Adnan, and Mustafa. Either way, you're right about the attention he brought. I don't care what people say about the kind of person he is. I still remember being a kid and almost losing my shit at how happy I was when he beat Hogan's punk ass fair and square for the title. That will always be one of the most memorable moments in wrestling history.
    I liked Warrior and I believe he brought a lot of attention and fans to WWF. Don't know if the Warrior WM story is true where he held up Vince, but if so he's a dick to fans. Threatening to no show a highly advertised match that people paid tickets and bought PPV's for is a selfish move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazman Savage
    Actually I do not hate Cena but I found it inspiring to compare my son's love of Cena with my past admiration of the Warrior.
    Warrior had something that Cena and hogan did not and thats energy but I fully acknowledged all 3 had limited moves.
    Yes my grammar stinks but you know what I read alot of blogs and maybe some people have learning issues but its still great to read there opion and thoughts.
    Lastly I stated my reason to thank the Warrior was that he opened my eyes to alot of great wrestlers and many of those failed to hold the belt due to certain wrestlers of lesser talent holding the belt.......
    Am I the Warrior?
    SPEAK TO ME WARRIORS
    But I'm still INCREDIBLY confused as to what the point of this is. Like... a "Warrior blog dedicated to Roddy Piper", or an "I don't like Cena, but kinda sorta trash him, then randomly name drop CM Punk, in reference to Ted Dibiase, still 'thanking' Ultimate Warrior, even after admitting that he kinda sucked cajones" blog...

Is your point that it takes a wrestler who has no promo skills and is superbly limited when it comes to in-ring... anything... to get someone to realize just how good OTHER wrestlers are? If so, I completely agree. That's why Ryback is on Smackdown...

But yeah, keep up with the... um... confusing work.
    Warrior was the man that drew me into the wrestling scene as well. His raw strength and crazy antics got me hooked. A lot and I mean ALOT of people do not like Warrior, but his moveset and lack of anything but power remind me of another guy from WCW (The Streak) that people fawned over. both were said to be very stiff and poor workers but they were absolutely entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Balin
    So, you didn't like Hogan dominating everyone with Cena like moves... But you DID like Warrior doing it... THEN you "dedicate" the blog to Ted Dibiase and Roddy Piper... in a blog titled "Thank You Ultimate Warrior"... (with terrible grammar, punctuation, and absolutely no rhyme or reason)...

Be honest, are YOU the Ultimate Warrior?

P.S: The WCW Travesty
    Actually I do not hate Cena but I found it inspiring to compare my son's love of Cena with my past admiration of the Warrior.
    Warrior had something that Cena and hogan did not and thats energy but I fully acknowledged all 3 had limited moves.
    Yes my grammar stinks but you know what I read alot of blogs and maybe some people have learning issues but its still great to read there opion and thoughts.
    Lastly I stated my reason to thank the Warrior was that he opened my eyes to alot of great wrestlers and many of those failed to hold the belt due to certain wrestlers of lesser talent holding the belt.......
    Am I the Warrior?
    SPEAK TO ME WARRIORS
    I've always been an Ultimate Warrior fan. He was a bit of a prick behind the scenes but his promos were entertaining. A lot of people have criticized his wrestling ability being one-dimensional but he was a great worker in the ring despite his limited moveset.
    ^^^^ ROTFLMAO!

Personally I always hated the guy, in and outside the ring. I met him once and what a douchebag.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.