Blog Comments

I'm not someone who will bitch about people venting on a blog, but damn...

At least try to spell the title correctly.

Are you by any chance dyslexic? That would explain a lot. Not meant to be mean, just seriously asking! :-)
    While tahnks guys for the comments. Hopefully you we read my next blog which is called " Let's Ty Smething New"
    Deer god!!!! Teh bowlded komic sanz needs too stop!
    Steroids have perhaps caused more deaths and damage in this sport compared to any other and the fact nobody was charged for it is a miracle. just to quantify that steroids are linked to suicide and change of character can also be added to the numerous deaths from heart disease.
    Wrestling wanted bigger and bigger guys in the ring to an extent it was no longer a sport but a freak show of body builders plodding around the ring. I think the best example is Scott Steiner who was in one of the best tag teams ever but was god damn awfull in the nWo.
    Keep writing dude as it was a good read and got your message......
    "Wwe top star has been suspended for a second viloation of the company."

You didn't write WWE correctly, you spelled violation wrong and didn't even manage to say what he actually violated. A violation of the company? The company's what?

I get from the blog you were excited to write this, you want to be in a blog war.
    If you're not going to read over what you write, before you publish, and correct basic errors that this attempt is covered in, you're not going to do as well as you would like to.
    I give you credit on your attempt at making this a top blog but it's painful to try and read. Your grammar is awful and your spelling is abysmal.

I'm not being picky just offering advice for future attempts.
    Concept is awesome. I like the idea of posting a "Mini-Belt" or trophy next to your name as a reward for a job well done. A trophy adds the motivation to improve your blogs. I compare it to what Xbox does with achievements. I found that once I finished Arkum Asylum, I didn't stop until I got 100% due to the achievements that were offered.

As for the blog wars PPVs you are presenting, I feel that it is a mixed concept. Number 1, the idea of having a monthly "Blog-off" between the best of the bloggers on this site would be quite interesting. The reads would be epic, but I find that some of my favorite bloggers are the ones who write on topics of their own creation... Not an assignment. However, a generalized direction could keep the idea fresh.

The problem would lie in the actual moderation and application of this. I know that Ryan Clark and the others who run this site spend many, MANY, hours dedicated to its upkeep. Adding a concept like this would require a full week of dedication to decide upon whom to be in the said tourney, who would build the ranking system, who would design the achievements, who would be assigned to code the achievements, who would be the judges of the blogs, who would moderate their approvals... The process is much more in depth than the theory presented. Yes it would be great, but it would take a LOT of dedication on the sites moderators to pull off.

Good theory though, and if they decided to implement it, I'd be all for it.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.