View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Plan Simple Streoids!

[FONT=comic sans ms][B] Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am so excited this week beacuse I have a high possiblity of being in the blog wars. It is very exciting, but today I will be talking about streoids. This blog may raise a lot of eyebrows and many of you may think that all my blogs are going to be controversial. Telling you the truth, mt blogs are meant to entertain and I love the feedback I get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dear Bloggers...

I want to thank everyone for leaving their opinions on the blog that I recently wrote. I want to thank [B]EwrestlingNews[/B] ( [B]Rob[/B]) for giving the okay to let the blog be published. As I know many of you go on this website and write blogs, I do not want to jepordize myself from being released as I call it from this website. I was thinking for hours of what to say, and thankfully I pitch an ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dear Chris Benoit,

Hello again. Many of you might be talking about the latest wrestling sensation or the return of the No Way Out pay-per-view. In the past three years that I have been on this website, no one has written a blog on Chris Benoit. I want to try something new, by writing numerous wrestler ( Died Or Alive) letters. I do not know if any of them go on this website, but here goes my first attempt. In my first ...

Updated 05-23-2012 at 11:22 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Blog Dedicated To: John Cena

Hello readers. My name is CenationRulez1097 and I am here to entertain the vain that I proclaim the same fan as me. No, I am not trying to be a poet or anything, just here to make this site a little more entertaining. My first blog on this website will be a dedication blog, dedicated to John Cena. It's almost been ten years since the Wwe proclaimed one of their best artificial
    ( really valuable ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.