Blog Comments

Yea don't really see the point in having a draft for the same reasons The Great One mentioned.

I would like to see DB on Raw and I think we will see that.
    A couple of things in here I'm not into. I like Kane on SD but to feud with other big guys? It's all been done, he is one of the few big guys that can really go in the ring so give him some legitimate competition. Also Kevin Nash isn't the bodyguard type anymore, he is his own man, if anything he would be the leader of a stable or something. Lastly is Miz. The guy is a main event worthy heel rather than a mid card guy. Still enjoyed the blog :
    I doubt Cena will ever head to SD until they find someone who can keep the ratings high on Raw.

Stupid to have a draft anyway since you have a Super Raw featuring SD stars every week.

Jericho isn't going to be staying during the summer because his band is doing some tour in a different country.
    Very Interesting. I really hope Paul E is here just for Brock purposes and his visit will be very short.
    They should use the talent as tag teams!!
    All wrestlers in the business gets misused one way or another after they reach the top. Look at Stone Cold for example. He took his ball and went home because his role in WM18.
    Yeah, Barrett is scheduled to win the Money in the Bank PPV this summer. He's in for a huge push when he's back from injury.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.