View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. MY DREAM WWE DRAFT for 2012

Hello guys! Every year,we are waiting for one of much awaited event in WWE history, the WWE Draft. And i wanna tell to anyone what's my dream draft for this year...

From RAW drafted to SmackDown

The Miz -
    SD needs a top heel for midcard and i know he fits for this role

Kane -
    since Lord Tensai is the monster of RAW Brand and Mark Henry is injured,let him bring ...

Updated 05-18-2012 at 12:35 PM by arvin100

Tags: raw, smackdown, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE's Misused Rosters

Here are some WWE Superstars that needs a BREAK
    (On my Opinion)

Yoshi Tatsu

His run during ECW was good...building hype for him was great.And then, I thought he will be given a break but after ECW gone being a jobber for years,DAMN!!.Actually I can't remember the last time he won a match

Natalya
    She's one of talented divas today but making her a 1 ...

Updated 05-17-2012 at 11:44 AM by arvin100

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Christian's current WWE Status is really Bad

we are all know that CHRISTIAN CAGE is one of the best superstars that WWE have today. But do you ever mentioned that WWE misused him?

BEINg a WHC for 5 days was a big slap for his PEEPs. And during the fued between Christian and Randy Orton, WWE makes Randy ...
  4. WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS

HEY GUYS...I'm Arvin and i'm just a newbie here but I'm an avid wrestling fan....and i think this the time to express my opinion about saving WWE. We are all know that WWE was not entertaining as before and while i'm watching WWE every week, it seems too boring every week (except some segments with the main eventers) especially SMACKDOWN.

I'm just sharing my visions and opinions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.