Blog Comments

As longest John Cena doesn't win the MITB then I'm fine but I did like your Idea about Kane cashing in the briefcase that same night on Punk and walks away with the WWE Championship and Aj.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Hughes35
    Not bad. I'd also like to see Jericho win the Champions MITB. I don't think the card will be in that order, but I like your ideas. Props to you.
    To be honest, I wasn't really going for order, just content. But thank you for the props
    Not bad. I'd also like to see Jericho win the Champions MITB. I don't think the card will be in that order, but I like your ideas. Props to you.
    Agree with bearkg88, have Jericho win that way or have Cena win (not popular but bare with me. Then, whenever Rock gets his title shot, he wins the belt and either one of them cashes it in, best anti-climax in years.
    I can honestly see one of the winners going to cash in and failing, being the first to lose while they have cashed in this way it will make it a little less predictable for the future MITB holders. I can see cena challenging punk at SS and losing, and being the first or I could unfortunately see ziggler going to cash in on sheamus and losing thanks to vickie somehow. It would continue to make sheamus look unstoppable which is what WWE is doing and it could also set up ziggler to leave vickie and have his face turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Lonce
    Would love to see Jericho win but with him going on tour with Fozzy this summer on the 'Uproar Festival', that is very doubtful. Kane would be my personal choice but damn WWE will give it to Cena, I'm sure. I agree with Ziggler, all the way. a Kane 'cash in' over Punk or Bryan would be great, with Kane handing the case to AJ, AJ counting the shoulders and Kane and AJ leaving together.

I disagree. Couldn't you see Jericho win, come out on the next Raw, cut a promo about how he how has a golden ticket, and can usse it whenever he wants, and until he decides to, none of us will see him again. He leaves to tour with Fozzy, and then at the most unexpected moment, cashes it in
    Would love to see Jericho win but with him going on tour with Fozzy this summer on the 'Uproar Festival', that is very doubtful. Kane would be my personal choice but damn WWE will give it to Cena, I'm sure. I agree with Ziggler, all the way. a Kane 'cash in' over Punk or Bryan would be great, with Kane handing the case to AJ, AJ counting the shoulders and Kane and AJ leaving together.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.