View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Booker E': Booking Night of Champions

After my abysmal performance predicting Summerslam, I'm hoping to do better at NOC. The format: I will list the matches, in no particular order, and give what I think the result will be, and what I think the WWE bookers will do. I will explain my reasoning for both. Respond with your own opinions, agree or disagree, say something.

Pre-Show and Singles Match
    Battle Royal for #1
  2. Booker E': Booking Summerslam

Hello all, Edgor95 here. After being pleased with the responses (or the fact that there was one at all) from my last blog, Booking MITB, I thought I would try to do a consistent one about the Booking of all the PPVs.

The format is match, likely WWE pick, and what I would do, follow by an explanation of both. They are in no particular order, just from the list of official matches I've ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 07:12 PM by edgor95

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Booking Money in the Bank

Hello all, Edgor95 here. I've seen a lot of people giving their opinions on MITB, and the consensus is that the results are going to be rather obvious. With the way WWE is booking, we may be in for another Super Cena sighting and some more mid-card burying (regarding the Smackdown MITB). In the hopes that this may somehow come true, I've given some thought to how i would plan and book MITB. These ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.