Blog Comments

I don't believe Shane Douglas likes Vince that much.He jumped over to WWE to the corny character they gave him. Was suppose to make tons of money, but that never happened. HBK cost him his job I believe by telling McMahon he couldn't work. Why did he say that? Said that because anybody can have a good promo if they use foul language. It takes great wrestlers to be able to work promos without using such words and language. Since HBK and Flair is there you know that Douglas will cause issues.

Let us also not forget that Vince brought back ECW for one night only. RVD said in an interview that some of the guys from the original ECW were upset over it because he was making money off ECW. However, RVD said Vince is giving them the exposure and the platform to show ECW and how great it was. I believe Shane Douglas was one of those guys who were upset over Vince making money off of ECW. You remember when he tore off his shirt at a Raw randomly with no reaction at all.

Shane Douglas isn't need in WWE if you ask me. He will cause more problem than you should have to deal with. It isn't worth it if you ask me.
    All I could say is great 1st blog. Shane Douglas should of came to Wwe!!!
    Great Blog man, and I will also say welcome aboard. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. With that being said, I think your idea is golden. I do have to agree with some of the comments though that I'm not sure if Cody Rhodes is right for the last spot. Like it was said above, he is a little too successful on his own. It could be an interesting turn of events to have Ted Dibiase go heel and take that role though. I'm not saying it has to be him, but I think after the split up of Legacy, the failure of the Million Dollar Son/Priceless gimmick, and the lame ass Dibiase Posse this would be an awesome chance for him to assume the role of superstar who needs no gimmick. Also, it could make for some interesting heel on heel feuds with Shane and Johnny Ace being former tag team partners. I really think if they went this route, they'd have a Daniel Bryan situation of a heel getting more over than most of the faces (much like the nWo did in the beginning). I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I love heels with great charisma that are over, but I would just hope WWE would know how to handle it. Anyway, great blog again man. Take care.
    Always thought Shane would make a world class heel colour man.
    i'd love to have a four horsemen against triple threat feud but who should be faceXD it'd be tricky too bad the corre and nexus didn't feud bastards:O
    I say take out Rhodes, add in Seth Rollins, and you got a good stable to bring back the Threat. Loved them back in the day, but honestly trying to replace Candido and Bam Bam is pretty hard. The Horsemen got lucky with Windham, but how many other failures did they go through before we got Benoit and Malenko? Paul Roma, remember that.

I loved the idea but I would be much more accepting of Douglas having a new group name. Much like Fortune were the "TNA Horsemen", I think Shane should have a "WWE Triple Threat" with a new name to match. Good blog though my man and an VERY interesting point of view.
    I think the Franchise and Ziggler would work brilliantly together
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.