Blog Comments

I actually have to agree with you on this blog.....i was thinking the same. The all have this quality to them and when the shield were cutting their promo, I wasn't looking at them like they were the new guys....they seemed experienced and comfortable in what they were doing.
    Lmao, noooo not a batman fan . Fuck batman that's not the point .. Thank you for reading and commenting, I know next time to focus more on the wrestling and actual person n not the fictional comparison.
    losl!! I understand your point and comparison with JOKER character....great observation...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    Good blog...and it created an impression that you are Batman fan though you have cleared the air..

But, really an interesting Blog!!
    Lmao, noooo not a batman fan . Fuck batman that's not the point .. Thank you for reading and commenting, I know next time to focus more on the wrestling and actual person n not the fictional comparison.
    Thank you for reading, I'm very glad to hear it wasn't just me that picked up on this. Not saying this is his storyline character, but what if his villain character is modeled after the jokester.
    Good blog...and it created an impression that you are Batman fan though you have cleared the air..

But, really an interesting Blog!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    Love this blog, that's some creativity right there, and yeah I can totally see the whole joker thing, that was a great first blog and hope to read your next ones
    Thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it and hey this was fun so I definitely will be taking another shot at it.
    Love this blog, that's some creativity right there, and yeah I can totally see the whole joker thing, that was a great first blog and hope to read your next ones
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.