View RSS Feed

irishman101

1. SummerSlam 2012 Card and Prediction (pt.2)

Welcome to part 2 of my blog on Summerslam 2012 and my predictions. Here is the link to my first blog. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...and-Prediction
    It includes an edit of the World Heavyweight Championship match! Ive taken Bryan and Del Rio outta it and changed it up a little.

Match 8- WHC- Sheamus (c) vs Christian vs Randy Orton

Updated 05-11-2012 at 04:45 PM by irishman101

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Summerslam card 2012 (pt.1)

Hey guys, irishman101 here, and this is my debut blog and I hope you will enjoy it and hopefully this will be the first of many. Now, there has been a lot of talk about speculated SummerSlam matches. Today, I will be giving my Summerslam 2012 dream card, and how i would build up to it. The matches are in not in order of when they would go on air. For the record, this isnt my dream card, it is a predicted ...
  3. SummerSlam 2012 Card and Prediction

Hey guys, irishman101 here, and this is my debut blog and I hope you will enjoy it and hopefully this will be the first of many. Now, there has been a lot of talk about speculated SummerSlam matches. Today, I will be giving my Summerslam 2012 dream card, and how i would build up to it. The matches are in not in order of when they would go on air. For the record, this isnt my dream card, it is a predicted ...

Updated 05-10-2012 at 09:16 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.