Blog Comments

There's a simple solution to all your woes. Stop following them.
    Only thing I have to disagree with is Scott Steiner staying of twitter he is just too funny with his rants on TNA
    Slight disagreement: CM Punk is not a "babyface". (That very few faces fall into this category these days is a larger argument.) His character is that of a guy who "shoots from the hip" with no regard for what others might think of his opinion. He stated on Raw several weeks ago that he is "not a role model". I perceive little difference between this and the personality he presents on Twitter. His eventual reconsideration and apology to the fellow he told to "kill yourself" (which was reciprocated) is one of those important differences. Unless that can also be seen as a response dictated by VinnieMac..
    Quote Originally Posted by K-O-W KINGS!
    Many many people have constantly spoke out about getting many things revived. Cruiserweight division, Hardcore title, etc. While you have tons of good ideas, there is a lot wrong that I don't think you've fully considered. WWEs title divisions as they stand right now are mostly messed up. WWE and WHC are the only titles that matter fully to the WWE at this point, and really the WWE title more. The US/IC titles don't get enough time or enough talent competing for it to make it all that watchable anymore. The Divas/Womens championship is a ridiculous belt and division. At this point they only have the women around just to avoid being called a sexist company. Lastly, think about how much time this cruiserweight division would get per match. 5 minutes per match? That's not utilizing the full potential of a cruiserweight division, there's a reason it's not around in the WWE anymore.

One more thing, the 3 guys you mentioned to bring into the WWE (Aries/Sorenson/Richards) all don't want to go to the WWE. All have had their shot, and by one way or the other found their way out of it.
    dont get me wrong, I KNOW WWE wont revive the CW division. I just saw something about it on the forums and decided to write up a blog on what I believe they could do to revive. But i mean come on, would you not look foward to that triple threat match at WM29?
    In your dreams you will see a CW title revived again. I totally agree what K-O-W Kings have to say about the CW division. WWE as of right now are not utilizing the IC/US titles on a week-by-week basis, so what does that makes you think they will bring back the CW title? WWE doesn't set up any time filler matches (in RAW and Smackdown) in the CW division anyways.
    Many many people have constantly spoke out about getting many things revived. Cruiserweight division, Hardcore title, etc. While you have tons of good ideas, there is a lot wrong that I don't think you've fully considered. WWEs title divisions as they stand right now are mostly messed up. WWE and WHC are the only titles that matter fully to the WWE at this point, and really the WWE title more. The US/IC titles don't get enough time or enough talent competing for it to make it all that watchable anymore. The Divas/Womens championship is a ridiculous belt and division. At this point they only have the women around just to avoid being called a sexist company. Lastly, think about how much time this cruiserweight division would get per match. 5 minutes per match? That's not utilizing the full potential of a cruiserweight division, there's a reason it's not around in the WWE anymore.

One more thing, the 3 guys you mentioned to bring into the WWE (Aries/Sorenson/Richards) all don't want to go to the WWE. All have had their shot, and by one way or the other found their way out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    So basically you have 12 matches on the card for a 2 hour 45 minute ppv? WM20 had that many matches and a lot were cut short even for a 4 hour event.
    I actually have 11 matches but yeah i see your point.i can see 9 of 10 matches happenin, and one of them will be on the pre show, leaving 8 matches for the main show of 165 mins, which is more than sufficent time to put on 8 matches plus segments. Hope that clears things up
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.