View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Reviving the Cruiserweight Division

Hey guys Irishman101 here, back with another blog, and today I will be talking about a potential revival of the WWE Cruiserweight Division. I'll be running thru the eligible competitors currently on the roster and who WWE can bring in to build up the CW division yet again. I will also state how I would bring it back to T.V, for the final match of a tourney at WM 29. By the way, the max. weight is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. SummerSlam 2012 Card and Prediction (pt.2)

Welcome to part 2 of my blog on Summerslam 2012 and my predictions. Here is the link to my first blog. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...and-Prediction
    It includes an edit of the World Heavyweight Championship match! Ive taken Bryan and Del Rio outta it and changed it up a little.

Match 8- WHC- Sheamus (c) vs Christian vs Randy Orton

Updated 05-11-2012 at 04:45 PM by irishman101

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. SummerSlam 2012 Card and Prediction

Hey guys, irishman101 here, and this is my debut blog and I hope you will enjoy it and hopefully this will be the first of many. Now, there has been a lot of talk about speculated SummerSlam matches. Today, I will be giving my Summerslam 2012 dream card, and how i would build up to it. The matches are in not in order of when they would go on air. For the record, this isnt my dream card, it is a predicted ...

Updated 05-10-2012 at 09:16 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.