Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    About Ziggler/Y2J...I have a thought. Swagger vs Del Rio is the opener. Swagger wins. Ziggler cashes in and wins. Ziggler vs Y2J is now a World Heavyweight Title match. With Y2J winning, of course. *I figured I'd ruffle the Zigglite feathers a bit*

EDIT: I meant to reply, but ended up editing your comment, LOL fixed it now!
    That is an interesting idea. I didn't get it at first, but now that I think about it, the idea seems to grow on me. I would really enjoy that if it happened. ONLY if it culminated in an awesome TLC Match at Extreme Rules with Ziggler hitting a Zig-Zag off a ladder for a great OMG moment to end the feud!
    Well written but I have to disagree on one thing. Amrbose not mvp. Let's face it Reigns and Rollins do so much more in that trio then that guy. Reigns is clearly more physical and Rollins is a better in ring worker and better on the mic.
    About Ziggler/Y2J...I have a thought. Swagger vs Del Rio is the opener. Swagger wins. Ziggler cashes in and wins. Ziggler vs Y2J is now a World Heavyweight Title match. With Y2J winning, of course. *I figured I'd ruffle the Zigglite feathers a bit*

EDIT: I meant to reply, but ended up editing your comment, LOL fixed it now!
    Updated 02-22-2013 at 05:44 PM by NiallF96
    Quote Originally Posted by MjBryan17
    Good read, great blog! It was nice to see a more positive blog than I'm used to seeing. Rather than the 'E sucks, creative sucks, or Rock shouldn't be champ rant. I like that you didn't bash everything and you seem to look forward to what's going to happen next. Keep the blog with no name coming!
    Thanks pal, hopefully I'll have one next week up. Look out for that
    Good read, great blog! It was nice to see a more positive blog than I'm used to seeing. Rather than the 'E sucks, creative sucks, or Rock shouldn't be champ rant. I like that you didn't bash everything and you seem to look forward to what's going to happen next. Keep the blog with no name coming!
    I hated the belt when i first saw it, but i think it needs time to grow on everyone. The Shield have shocked me 2 nights in a row.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.