Blog Comments

So I'm pretty sure anybody can see what their doing with him... I mean it's really obvious... Yes it's to make aj look like he's lost his touch then bring him back even better but as a sting wanna be?? No that wouldn't work.
    Have him lose to Daniels at FR then leave the ring dejected. He could then tell everyone hes done with TNA and how they've treated him. He leaves for a few weeks then maybe show up to help TNA against A&E's but actually turns on Hogan and Sting. Spend the next 6-9 months as part of the A&E's angle, because they wont have them target the WHC because non of that group are considered to be main event. When your big stars are Devon And Punks old lacky off smackdown the tv titles the best they can hope for. He leaves A&E's as their stable implodes ( which they all do ). Go back after the world title but now with a more believable Harder character because in my opinion other than mic skills thats all he lacks.
    I see where you're trying to go with the idea and it would be fine. AJ leading the charge against A&8s would make sense. I can buy what has been said, but I'd rather AJ come out with a traditional Hoodie on (similar to what we see in the A&8s guys) in the crowd of bikers.

(if you play video games, think of Alex Mercers character in the game Prototype

or a Hunter from Left 4 Dead...

That shadowy figure that you just can't quite make out their face.)

Have them beating down whoever it may be (I'd prefer another TNA original) but be the guy who stands back. When the VP notices it, he goes up to him, pushes him in the corner, (camera shot on the hood) he looks up with a Sting mask shining through, bat drops from his sleeve, and he takes out the VP until the others notice and he makes a mad dash. Then have the A&8s go back to the club house, vandalized, with graffiti on the wall with initials of a new opposing faction (i.e. a giant "HF" standing for TNA Home front, "FL" for the original "Frontline" faction, or something along those lines. They couldn't do P1 or anything "too obvious"). From there, have the Hooded Styles picking off members when he can or as that "shadowy" figure spotted randomly in the backstage area.
    Nice Blog. But, I guess it is more like Crow...but like Savior said a similar story with a more modern gimmick will do wonders....AJ is the STING of TNA...and I for one who started watching TNA only because of AJ..I want him to do something which does not involve Daniels or Kurt Angle (coz, I enjoy their matches irrespective of the story lines..)
    I like it. Great idea. Except instead of going the Sting Crow gimmick, become more modern and do something that would be more relative to Aces & Eights as a biker gang. Awesome stuff.

And btw, I would LOVE it if either Edge or Jericho got involved with TNA. It wouldn't happen though. But we can wish.
    Haha, that's cheesy!
    ch.brooks24, I love your suggested card. Just to throw out another possibility: Punk wins at the Rumble to retain the belt b/c of interference by Brock. This among other things sets up the following card for Mania:

Main Event
    Brock v Rock (Rock wins to send the crowd home happy and Vince gets his celebrity attractions to acquire new fans)

Streak
    Taker v Cena (Streak will continue but it creates a real situation where we think it is possible the Taker may actually lose if they build the match correctly)

WWE
    Punk v Ryback (Punk puts Ryback over and Ryback leaves with the belt)

WHC
    Sheamus v Orton (Face v Face match where Orton turns heel at Mania and leaves with the strap)

Hell in a Cell
    HHH v Barrett (Hunter puts Wade Barrett over)
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.